« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2016, 09:21:55 AM »

Some nice fleece offerings to round out on CPage!

« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2016, 09:22:10 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
#commiecoffee

« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2016, 09:25:30 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
#colmmiecoffee
Very true but it tastes good when traveling.

« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2016, 09:25:48 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
Too hot then, for me.
We've done once in October and this will be twice in April. Weather good both times so far, and the forecast for next week is looking pretty good.
Agreed.  Disney has done a good job in promoting "off dates" so there are fewer really light days left, but September, October, November (except Thanksgiving week), first two weeks in Dec., latter half of January and Feb (minus Presidents week), April (except for Easter week) and even early May. are reasonable for temps. and crowds.  Jan/Feb the most iffy for temperatures (at least on the revised Dean scale)
And there's always May 31 - June 6, 2016 for you progressive types.
I love how you knew those dates right off the top of your head...

« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2016, 09:27:20 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
Too hot then, for me.
We've done once in October and this will be twice in April. Weather good both times so far, and the forecast for next week is looking pretty good.
Agreed.  Disney has done a good job in promoting "off dates" so there are fewer really light days left, but September, October, November (except Thanksgiving week), first two weeks in Dec., latter half of January and Feb (minus Presidents week), April (except for Easter week) and even early May. are reasonable for temps. and crowds.  Jan/Feb the most iffy for temperatures (at least on the revised Dean scale)
And there's always May 31 - June 6, 2016 for you progressive types.
I love how you knew those dates right off the top of your head...
::)

« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2016, 09:28:01 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
The commies have infiltrated the Texas hinterlands now?  All is lost.
Welcome to the 21st century Bean, they are everywhere.  Got terrorist types here too.

« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2016, 09:30:09 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
Too hot then, for me.
We've done once in October and this will be twice in April. Weather good both times so far, and the forecast for next week is looking pretty good.
Agreed.  Disney has done a good job in promoting "off dates" so there are fewer really light days left, but September, October, November (except Thanksgiving week), first two weeks in Dec., latter half of January and Feb (minus Presidents week), April (except for Easter week) and even early May. are reasonable for temps. and crowds.  Jan/Feb the most iffy for temperatures (at least on the revised Dean scale)
And there's always May 31 - June 6, 2016 for you progressive types.
I love how you knew those dates right off the top of your head...
Used to be a more regular visitor and have a number of friends that are either regular or employed there.  The issue always comes up in chat rooms ect.  when people expect Disney to warn them.  I'm generally more bothered by cheerleaders and Pop Warner football week in December.  But yea, I know pretty much the full official and unofficial Disney calendars.

« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2016, 09:30:52 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
The commies have infiltrated the Texas hinterlands now?  All is lost.
Welcome to the 21st century Bean, they are everywhere.  Got terrorist types here too.
By that do you mean middle eastern  types or Yankees?

« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2016, 09:35:23 AM »

[...]
I was referring to Mark knowing the dates of the Disney Pride week extravaganza.

« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2016, 09:39:33 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
The commies have infiltrated the Texas hinterlands now?  All is lost.
Welcome to the 21st century Bean, they are everywhere.  Got terrorist types here too.
By that do you mean middle eastern  types or Yankees?
Is there a difference?  :). The type with long thick black beards and evil looking eyes.

« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2016, 09:41:47 AM »

DOW.     -36

« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2016, 09:41:48 AM »

[...]
That's another story.  Disneyland's is in October.

« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2016, 09:42:21 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
The commies have infiltrated the Texas hinterlands now?  All is lost.
Welcome to the 21st century Bean, they are everywhere.  Got terrorist types here too.
By that do you mean middle eastern  types or Yankees?
Is there a difference?  :). The type with long thick black beards and evil looking eyes.
Oh, you mean ZZ Top?

« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2016, 09:44:58 AM »

You could always plan on Galliday in DL Golf.  Don't have that in Fla. yet.

« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2016, 09:47:53 AM »

You could always plan on Galliday in DL Golf.  Don't have that in Fla. yet.
Had to look that one up. That would be awesome!