« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2016, 08:46:04 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.

« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2016, 08:46:14 AM »

Sheesh, 5 terrorist looking types in the hotel breakfast area!  Hope 7 bullets is adequate if needed.
shoot first ask questions later. say they threatened you with a bagel.
I like your thinking Dean!
hey, it COULD save a national incident ......... or create one.

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2016, 08:47:23 AM »

Guess I will head down to catch my ride.  Hit or miss phone service up here so may be lurking around later.

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2016, 08:48:03 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.

« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2016, 08:51:45 AM »

Sheesh, 5 terrorist looking types in the hotel breakfast area!  Hope 7 bullets is adequate if needed.
Are you profiling?
Absolutely YES and fuk anybody that does not like it.
Even those that say they don't like it, do it.

« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2016, 08:53:03 AM »

Hello Mark. I don't think I can quote on this app feature. It sure is nice through.
You can quote by clicking the little arrow that swoops to the left immediately under the post.

« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2016, 08:53:48 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
Too hot then, for me.

« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2016, 08:54:27 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. 59° heading into the 80's again. Oliva G torp and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Only 5 more days until I'm enjoying some of your state's sunshine and warmth. Hit 'em straight!
Orlando right? you going to have any free time planned?
Orlando, yes, free time, no. Gonna be in the one of the parks every day we're down there, except for the travel days.
We're looking at doing Disney again in November.
Early Movember was when we did it and crowds were minimal.
Yeah, we've done it in November a few times and each of those trips was successful.
During "Jersey Week"?
Yep. Good morning, IrishDave.

« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2016, 08:56:16 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a

« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2016, 08:56:39 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. 59° heading into the 80's again. Oliva G torp and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Only 5 more days until I'm enjoying some of your state's sunshine and warmth. Hit 'em straight!
Orlando right? you going to have any free time planned?
Orlando, yes, free time, no. Gonna be in the one of the parks every day we're down there, except for the travel days.
We're looking at doing Disney again in November.
Early Movember was when we did it and crowds were minimal.
Yeah, we've done it in November a few times and each of those trips was successful.
During "Jersey Week"?
Yep. Good morning, IrishDave.
Well, good afternoon, but whatever.

« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2016, 08:57:11 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Show off!

« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2016, 08:57:34 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.

« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2016, 08:58:53 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. 59° heading into the 80's again. Oliva G torp and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Only 5 more days until I'm enjoying some of your state's sunshine and warmth. Hit 'em straight!
Orlando right? you going to have any free time planned?
Orlando, yes, free time, no. Gonna be in the one of the parks every day we're down there, except for the travel days.
We're looking at doing Disney again in November.
Early Movember was when we did it and crowds were minimal.
Yeah, we've done it in November a few times and each of those trips was successful.
During "Jersey Week"?
Yep. Good morning, IrishDave.
Well, good afternoon, but whatever.
You'll always be an East Coaster to me no matter where you are.

« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2016, 08:58:57 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
Too hot then, for me.
We've done once in October and this will be twice in April. Weather good both times so far, and the forecast for next week is looking pretty good.

« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2016, 08:59:37 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
Tony can change his stars to turds.