CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: 1/9/2016  (Read 20977 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2016, 04:47:58 PM »

Well, the cigar is cut.  The anti-wife candles are lit.  And now maybe a little box of wine to go with it.  bbl.
The RP American wasn't a very good choice.  It was relaxing, but not much on flavors.  Except in the last 3rd, which had sort of a lovely petroleum taste.  Last year I rated them as, "I'd like to have a few in my humidor."  But this last 5 pack I bought, I'm going to rerate them as, "The firing squad all chipped in and bought you this cigar.  So, go stand over there and smoke it."

Sorry that happened. I find RPs to be inconsistent. The good news is that you still have that Aging Room in the humi, ready to go.
I haven't had an Aging Room yet, so I'm looking forward to it.  The anti-wife candles seem to be working pretty good.  My wife grabbed a couple of discontinued odor eliminating candles for $2 each and they seem to be doing a decent job.
I've had a few and have a couple more sitting in the humi. I'll reserve posting my thoughts until after you've smoked yours. I know how influential I can be.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2016, 05:12:49 PM »

Well, the cigar is cut.  The anti-wife candles are lit.  And now maybe a little box of wine to go with it.  bbl.
The RP American wasn't a very good choice.  It was relaxing, but not much on flavors.  Except in the last 3rd, which had sort of a lovely petroleum taste.  Last year I rated them as, "I'd like to have a few in my humidor."  But this last 5 pack I bought, I'm going to rerate them as, "The firing squad all chipped in and bought you this cigar.  So, go stand over there and smoke it."

Sorry that happened. I find RPs to be inconsistent. The good news is that you still have that Aging Room in the humi, ready to go.
I haven't had an Aging Room yet, so I'm looking forward to it.  The anti-wife candles seem to be working pretty good.  My wife grabbed a couple of discontinued odor eliminating candles for $2 each and they seem to be doing a decent job.
I've had a few and have a couple more sitting in the humi. I'll reserve posting my thoughts until after you've smoked yours. I know how influential I can be.
Only if you're looking for raspberry thumbprint cookies.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2016, 05:20:16 PM »

I know you taste it too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2016, 05:31:06 PM »

I know you taste it too.
Of course I do Tony.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2016, 05:39:43 PM »

It's time for a short break.....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2016, 05:45:16 PM »

So do we!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2016, 05:48:12 PM »

After a few words from our sponsors...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2016, 06:06:15 PM »

Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »

//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2016, 06:23:28 PM »

One can only hope.  I'm leaning towards yes but wouldn't bet the farm on it.  Gotta fall the Who Dey! way eventually.

sfish

« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2016, 06:29:15 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2016, 06:29:36 PM »

Evening Short Stack, wife and I were just sitting here reviewing a house plan for SC. 

Our son and DIL just bought a house and moved down to Murrels Inlet but a little North of 17 Bypass.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2016, 06:30:24 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2016, 06:37:46 PM »

Evening Short Stack, wife and I were just sitting here reviewing a house plan for SC. 

Our son and DIL just bought a house and moved down to Murrels Inlet but a little North of 17 Bypass.
//Good for them ,Except for tourists it's a slice of heaven,But one can learn to work around it

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2016, 06:40:04 PM »

//Good for them ,Except for tourists it's a slice of heaven,But one can learn to work around it
Indeed on those tourist, but they get plenty of DUI's and ccontribute nicely to his income.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15