« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2016, 09:54:52 AM »

Warden wants to go to Opies for Brisket, Ribs and some Tator Tot Caserole at lunch today.  Guess she has now had her good idea for 2016!
Oh my gosh that sounds so good. Time to rustle up some grub.
Did that 2 hours ago, Ham & Cheese Omelets, Biscuits w/honey and fruits.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2016, 09:56:11 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
i recall that time in 2003 that you got a 5pk of greycliffs, so yes Tony does buy cigars.
No.

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2016, 09:56:48 AM »

Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
i got 10/T52 for free from them. They fed up
For realz? You're the first person that reported that back. Good for you.
no that was all BS also. But it got them some hype
Hahaha. So the word "gullible" hasn't been removed from the dictionary?
Nor the phrase "You been bullshitted again".

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2016, 10:02:59 AM »

Guess I will get moving got to go to Home Depot, maybe Bean is there and we can have a smoke.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2016, 10:06:20 AM »

Guess I will get moving got to go to Home Depot, maybe Bean is there and we can have a smoke.
have a good day......off to make some coffee

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2016, 10:07:06 AM »

Guess I will get moving got to go to Home Depot, maybe Bean is there and we can have a smoke.
have a good day......off to make some coffee
Have a good day yourself OY

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2016, 10:37:04 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
i recall that time in 2003 that you got a 5pk of greycliffs, so yes Tony does buy cigars.
No.
That's funny and for real, Tony never talks about having purchased cigars

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2016, 10:37:40 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
i recall that time in 2003 that you got a 5pk of greycliffs, so yes Tony does buy cigars.
No.
That's funny and for real, Tony never talks about having purchased cigars
Edit: except for years ago

« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2016, 11:19:47 AM »

I think Tex talked about this the other day

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2016, 11:54:57 AM »

I think Tex talked about this the other day
I never talk about buying beer either. Has anyone here tried this tropical ipa?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2016, 12:31:04 PM »

Good (St. Louis time) morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little while trying to answer my neglected e-mails...

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2016, 12:35:43 PM »

Good (St. Louis time) morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little while trying to answer my neglected e-mails...
Good "morning", BD.

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2016, 12:42:11 PM »

I think Tex talked about this the other day
I never talk about buying beer either. Has anyone here tried this tropical ipa?
First time I've seen it, did not buy it but will eventually

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2016, 12:48:49 PM »

I think Tex talked about this the other day
I never talk about buying beer either. Has anyone here tried this tropical ipa?
First time I've seen it, did not buy it but will eventually
I've liked their other stuff. Definitely worth a try.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2016, 12:50:23 PM »

Good (St. Louis time) morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little while trying to answer my neglected e-mails...
Good "morning", BD.
Howdy Tony.....  We're waiting for the snow to start around 3 p.m.  A couple of weekends ago I mentioned that it rained for 3 days.  It turned out to have dumped 9" to 10" of rain and caused all that flooding.  I just wonder if it had been cold enough, how much snow that would have been....?