Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
I love the .biz, got a couple boxes of Casa Magna Colorados from them a long time ago.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *

And Casa Magna just so happens to be the opening page at cigarpage....lol
That is their 24 hour special today
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn Friday workaference... Finally finished up, so will have to banter another day.

Hope everyone enjoy's their weekend! And for those already starting their vacations... GFY! and merry xmas.  ;D

Damn Friday workaference... Finally finished up, so will have to banter another day.

Hope everyone enjoy's their weekend! And for those already starting their vacations... GFY! and merry xmas.  ;D
Have a good weekend BS

Damn Friday workaference... Finally finished up, so will have to banter another day.

Hope everyone enjoy's their weekend! And for those already starting their vacations... GFY! and merry xmas.  ;D
take care, I'm out of here too!

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
How about all of 'em happy?  Sheesh.  Nice to see you, Cam.  Hope all is well and that you still enjoy an occasional cigar.
Indeed I do.  Money got a bit tight for a while furnishing a house and getting life in order before marriage.  That is why I have been absent.  Yall are terrible influences and force people through the power of suggestion to buy delicious smokes!  My humidor has been down to about 10 smokes for about a year and a half.  I have, however, made it a point to make it to the B&M a few times a month to enjoy some cigars.  I now have about 100 cigars with bids on them on the bid site, figure now is as good a time as any to start my collecting back!
Agreed. We are an enabling bunch.
You are... Forcing me to buy those Park Avenues yesterday.  :)
I don't know that there is enough enabling to force me in to a Park Avenue purchase!  Those LX2 Lanceros on the monster look pretty tempting though!
Been a lot of great deals recently.  Two boxes just arrived for me.  Afternoon Cam, good to see you.
The past 2 days has been nothing but searching for deals.  I got a box of Alec Bradley Raices off of the bid for $70.  I enjoy the smoke, had a few at the B&M over the past month.  Have several other 5 packs and samplers coming from there.  Tis the season to stock the humidor TB!  How have you been?
You like CyB's, MCII's or Tres Reynos
Don't think I have had any of those.  My buying and smoking has been limited to the B&M for far too long!!!
Most folks here like all of them but the specials are full boxes and that is not generally the best idea for a trial run.
What is the MCII?
Part of a series from Room 101 and these are really marked down.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/Beat-the-Clock/Beat-the-Clock.asp

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two-Mutante-7x38.asp
That was almost too easy.....
Welcome back just lube up your CC
Something fairly new and a low cost way to try them all.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp
The flawed logic of cigar buying - I get free shipping at $100...I have $80 in the cart.....the sampler is $21, shipping is $8, therefore I'm getting the sampler for $13....right?
Nothing flawed about that logic at all.
@ Bean.  Did they ship your pistoli ?
Picked it up on Tuesday.  New dealer in my neighborhood for the FFL, great small shop, $15, and he spent time with me on the break-down and oil/cleaning advice.  Can't wait to get to the range with it.

Damn Friday workaference... Finally finished up, so will have to banter another day.

Hope everyone enjoy's their weekend! And for those already starting their vacations... GFY! and merry xmas.  ;D
take care, I'm out of here too!
Later Flip

[...]

Good Deal!!

Damn Friday workaference... Finally finished up, so will have to banter another day.

Hope everyone enjoy's their weekend! And for those already starting their vacations... GFY! and merry xmas.  ;D
take care, I'm out of here too!
So long, Al and Steve.  I'm working next week but would rather take a GFY.

Damn stock market chit the bed today!

DOW.  -367
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

What'd ya get Bean?

Damn Friday workaference... Finally finished up, so will have to banter another day.

Hope everyone enjoy's their weekend! And for those already starting their vacations... GFY! and merry xmas.  ;D
take care, I'm out of here too!
So long, Al and Steve.  I'm working next week but would rather take a GFY.
I am a very proud recipient of the GFY.

What'd ya get Bean?
S&W M&P 9MM compact. 3.5" barrel, 12+1.  $379 shipped, no tax. Credit to the Redfish for turning me on to that deal.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

What'd ya get Bean?
S&W M&P 9MM compact. 3.5" barrel, 12+1.  $379 shipped, no tax. Credit to the Redfish for turning me on to that deal.
Damn, that isn't bad at all!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26