Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Mail call today.  Cam, this is what will happen if you hang around here.

You're not supposed to be unwrapping your presents yet.
Got my 3 Reynos yesterday but have not gotten my MF sets yet but they should come today.
Tres Reyna s.....its three Queens.... Raz will have your head.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
You forgot Atlantic.com!   :o
Already sent him there and cost him a hundred bucks
I was already pretty familiar with Atlantic, just had to remember my password for my account.  However, I did get set up with 2 killer deals!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

What'd ya get Bean?
S&W M&P 9MM compact. 3.5" barrel, 12+1.  $379 shipped, no tax. Credit to the Redfish for turning me on to that deal.
Damn, that isn't bad at all!
Almost LE prices, several of us operate a gun subculture banter here. ;)
Lol yep.  My wife just started at the Sheriff's Office here, in dispatch, and had to have a gun.  Got her a Glock 17 for $400 with night sights and a trigger job.
Glock LE pricing is always unbelievable good.
Yeah, the Sheriff's Office here just swapped out to 9mm instead of .40cal and traded all of their Glock 22's in.  When they get the inventory done, they will sell them to us for $200 with 3 mags, night sights and trigger weight reductions.
Saving ammo cost?
That plus more rounds per mag.  Stopping power is all a myth until you get into large rifle rounds.
What ammo do they use?
I'm not sure what they use over there.  I work for the city, we use the Remington Golden Sabre Bonded rounds.  LE specific.

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
You forgot Atlantic.com!   :o
Already sent him there and cost him a hundred bucks
;D. Did you tell him about VIP?

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
You forgot Atlantic.com!   :o
Already sent him there and cost him a hundred bucks
I was already pretty familiar with Atlantic, just had to remember my password for my account.  However, I did get set up with 2 killer deals!
Bit of an inside joke, as I am known to frequent the site.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
You forgot Atlantic.com!   :o
Already sent him there and cost him a hundred bucks
;D. Did you tell him about VIP?
LOL, no thanks!

Enjoying a CLE Cuarenta 11/18 and a Southern Tier 2Xmas before dinner.

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
You forgot Atlantic.com!   :o
Already sent him there and cost him a hundred bucks
;D. Did you tell him about VIP?
LOL, no thanks!
If you buy there semi frequently, it's well worth it.  Savings of $20-30+ on boxes depending on brand.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

Enjoying a CLE Cuarenta 11/18 and a Southern Tier 2Xmas before dinner.
Going to have me a Punch Signature when I get home with a few fingers of Glennfiddich 12.  It is one of the last cigars I have in the humidor.  Got a Fuente Shark I have been holding on to for about 4 years.  I can never find a justification to smoke it!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
You forgot Atlantic.com!   :o
Already sent him there and cost him a hundred bucks
;D. Did you tell him about VIP?
LOL, no thanks!
If you buy there semi frequently, it's well worth it.  Savings of $20-30+ on boxes depending on brand.
I do a lot of bidding for cigars.  I only go to the ocean when I want a box of something real nice.  maybe a few times a year.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

Well boys, it was nice to be enabled into a box buy my first day back.  See yall next time!

Well boys, it was nice to be enabled into a box buy my first day back.  See yall next time!
Nothing like a quick start out of the gate. Enjoy your evening, occifer.

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz
You forgot Atlantic.com!   :o
Already sent him there and cost him a hundred bucks
I was already pretty familiar with Atlantic, just had to remember my password for my account.  However, I did get set up with 2 killer deals!
Bit of an inside joke, as I am known to frequent the site.
And rumors have it ............... :)

Well boys, it was nice to be enabled into a box buy my first day back.  See yall next time!
Don't stay away so long!  Have a good evening.

Enjoying a CLE Cuarenta 11/18 and a Southern Tier 2Xmas before dinner.
Exactly what I smoked this afternoon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26