I am guessing the deals will cool down now until New Years but the last couple of weeks there have been some really nice cigars at great prices.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
How about all of 'em happy?  Sheesh.  Nice to see you, Cam.  Hope all is well and that you still enjoy an occasional cigar.
Indeed I do.  Money got a bit tight for a while furnishing a house and getting life in order before marriage.  That is why I have been absent.  Yall are terrible influences and force people through the power of suggestion to buy delicious smokes!  My humidor has been down to about 10 smokes for about a year and a half.  I have, however, made it a point to make it to the B&M a few times a month to enjoy some cigars.  I now have about 100 cigars with bids on them on the bid site, figure now is as good a time as any to start my collecting back!
Agreed. We are an enabling bunch.
You are... Forcing me to buy those Park Avenues yesterday.  :)
I don't know that there is enough enabling to force me in to a Park Avenue purchase!  Those LX2 Lanceros on the monster look pretty tempting though!
Been a lot of great deals recently.  Two boxes just arrived for me.  Afternoon Cam, good to see you.
The past 2 days has been nothing but searching for deals.  I got a box of Alec Bradley Raices off of the bid for $70.  I enjoy the smoke, had a few at the B&M over the past month.  Have several other 5 packs and samplers coming from there.  Tis the season to stock the humidor TB!  How have you been?
You like CyB's, MCII's or Tres Reynos
Don't think I have had any of those.  My buying and smoking has been limited to the B&M for far too long!!!
Most folks here like all of them but the specials are full boxes and that is not generally the best idea for a trial run.
What is the MCII?
Part of a series from Room 101 and these are really marked down.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/Beat-the-Clock/Beat-the-Clock.asp

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two-Mutante-7x38.asp
That was almost too easy.....
Welcome back just lube up your CC
Something fairly new and a low cost way to try them all.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp
The flawed logic of cigar buying - I get free shipping at $100...I have $80 in the cart.....the sampler is $21, shipping is $8, therefore I'm getting the sampler for $13....right?

hey just got this in the email...
 not sure if any of you are already entered yet, to win the box of #1 rated seegars...
Caonline@cigaraficionado.com Caonline@cigaraficionado.com via mail180-9.suw31.mandrillapp.com
4:00 PM (2 minutes ago)

to me
Hi Albert Filippini , Thanks for entering, your entry is now confirmed. Be sure to share this link with your friends http://virl.io/ZJnvVLjo. For every friend that enters through your link, you will receive additional entries. This sweepstakes will end on 1-15-2016 11:59PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Best of luck, Cigar Aficionado

[...]

standard fish math...

[...]

Exactly!   See it is like riding a bicycle you never forget how.

The box those MCII's come in is worth the $80.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

NOW......I just need to lose some bids on the bid site.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

The box those MCII's come in is worth the $80.
Nice!  Our ring box at the wedding was an empty Jaime Garcia box, since that was the cigar I was smoking when I met my wife. It is a nice box as well.

The box those MCII's come in is worth the $80.
Nice!  Our ring box at the wedding was an empty Jaime Garcia box, since that was the cigar I was smoking when I met my wife. It is a nice box as well.
LMAO, that is a great story.

NOW......I just need to lose some bids on the bid site.
Those are a great deal, I bought two boxes.

[...]

Nothing flawed about that logic at all.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...

NOW......I just need to lose some bids on the bid site.
Those are a great deal, I bought two boxes.
I don't think I have smoked a Room 101 I don't like.  That is why I'm not too worried about the blind buy.

NOW......I just need to lose some bids on the bid site.
Those are a great deal, I bought two boxes.
I don't think I have smoked a Room 101 I don't like.  That is why I'm not too worried about the blind buy.
They do make some good cigars

[...]

@ Bean.  Did they ship your pistoli ?

@ Bacon.  Here are two newer places we find deals at

This one is real new and started by the original CI owners, they have a modified version sort of like the Jams.

http://www.cigarpage.com

This place has some great deals from time to time and good service.

http://cigarplace.biz