Numbers 4 & 5 up for the Top 25!  Must say they are both top shelf stuff.
Top shelf advertisers, too. ;)
But that makes absolutely no difference ::)
Lol, and if you believe that, I have a cigarbanter.com hoodie I want to sell you.  8)
Don't need to buy hoodie I already got an autographed free one fed-ex overnight from Tony with my 20,000 post.
The one situation where an autograph actually devalues the item.
TNWHS

Hell of a Lull we got going here.

Hell of a Lull we got going here.
Obama Lull?

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning / afternoon....  I got this in my e-mail and thought I'd pass it along.  I've never tried it.  GISPERT CIGAR.  I check the review on Cigar Obsession, and Bryan Glynn kept saying that he wasn't a big fan of mild cigars.  Mild, with hints of grass, bread, leather, and pepper.  He had allot of burn issues, and it went out on him 3 times.  When he took off the band he found a big crack which he felt was causing the burn issues, and also not allow more flavor through.  Even thou his review sounded bad to me, he kept saying he did like the flavors and the transmission at the mid way point into the leather flavor.  At the end, he said if you like the flavors, a mild cigar, and a low price, he sort of recommended it.

The offer is only good for today. Does anyone have any thoughts or tried this cigar...?

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Holt

Morning, muchachos.  Stupid meeting time.

I guess Holts still has some vintage Camacho stock:

http://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/camacho-corojo-vintage-blowout.html
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning, muchachos.  Stupid meeting time.
Howdy Bret, and fish....  I just sitting back relaxing by peeling some potatoes.....  ugh..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I guess Holts still has some vintage Camacho stock:

http://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/camacho-corojo-vintage-blowout.html
I'm not much of a fan for the corojo, but I do like the Camacho Triple Maduro.  But since they have placed the new band on their cigars, the Triple Maduro has dropped from a 91 rating to about 79.  I haven't tried the ones with the new band yet.  So I don't know if the ratings drop is from people that just don't like the cigar, or if the new ones are from a different crop that isn't any good..?

I guess Holts still has some vintage Camacho stock:

http://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/camacho-corojo-vintage-blowout.html
I'm not much of a fan for the corojo, but I do like the Camacho Triple Maduro.  But since they have placed the new band on their cigars, the Triple Maduro has dropped from a 91 rating to about 79.  I haven't tried the ones with the new band yet.  So I don't know if the ratings drop is from people that just don't like the cigar, or if the new ones are from a different crop that isn't any good..?
Afternoon Dad, Bret. I have not tried one yet and for whatever reason not really interested. I heard they're ok though

I guess Holts still has some vintage Camacho stock:

http://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/camacho-corojo-vintage-blowout.html
I'm not much of a fan for the corojo, but I do like the Camacho Triple Maduro.  But since they have placed the new band on their cigars, the Triple Maduro has dropped from a 91 rating to about 79.  I haven't tried the ones with the new band yet.  So I don't know if the ratings drop is from people that just don't like the cigar, or if the new ones are from a different crop that isn't any good..?
Afternoon Dad, Bret. I have not tried one yet and for whatever reason not really interested. I heard they're ok though
They were the bees knees before the band change, haven't heard a peep about them since. I figure there must be a reason. Haven't ever had one, mesself.

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship

I guess Holts still has some vintage Camacho stock:

http://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/camacho-corojo-vintage-blowout.html
I'm not much of a fan for the corojo, but I do like the Camacho Triple Maduro.  But since they have placed the new band on their cigars, the Triple Maduro has dropped from a 91 rating to about 79.  I haven't tried the ones with the new band yet.  So I don't know if the ratings drop is from people that just don't like the cigar, or if the new ones are from a different crop that isn't any good..?
Afternoon Dad, Bret. I have not tried one yet and for whatever reason not really interested. I heard they're ok though
They were the bees knees before the band change, haven't heard a peep about them since. I figure there must be a reason. Haven't ever had one, mesself.
I was a prety big fan of the old brown bands, haven't had one in quite awhile though, still have several

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.