Morning BS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas... happy hump day.
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony... when we gettin' hoodies?

Have you had one of those 601 Steals?  I think they are a famous exclusive which is scary.

I thought the Steel Rod was good. Not great or anything. Just okay. Napalm still the best, imo
If the Steel Rod is a decent yard gar then it is a great deal IMHO.  Blue is my favorite and LaBomba next.

G'Morning, Fellas... happy hump day.
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony... when we gettin' hoodies?
What?  I think my wifi conNect T1@_;...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Have you had one of those 601 Steals?  I think they are a famous exclusive which is scary.

I thought the Steel Rod was good. Not great or anything. Just okay. Napalm still the best, imo
If the Steel Rod is a decent yard gar then it is a great deal IMHO.  Blue is my favorite and LaBomba next.

Indeed. Morning, FDADave

G'Morning, Fellas... happy hump day.
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony... when we gettin' hoodies?
What?  I think my wifi conNect T1@_;...
Don't worry our merchandise purchases will reflect the same issue.  Cheap Bastige

Have you had one of those 601 Steals?  I think they are a famous exclusive which is scary.

I thought the Steel Rod was good. Not great or anything. Just okay. Napalm still the best, imo
If the Steel Rod is a decent yard gar then it is a great deal IMHO.  Blue is my favorite and LaBomba next.
Funny how the rankings change on those, for me it's yellow, green, blue and I didn't care much for the reds but have only smoked one

G'Morning, Fellas... happy hump day.
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony... when we gettin' hoodies?
What?  I think my wifi conNect T1@_;...
Don't worry our merchandise purchases will reflect the same issue.  Cheap Bastige
LOL, you'd think you'd get something (other than embarrassment) for being a founding member

Have you had one of those 601 Steals?  I think they are a famous exclusive which is scary.

I thought the Steel Rod was good. Not great or anything. Just okay. Napalm still the best, imo
If the Steel Rod is a decent yard gar then it is a great deal IMHO.  Blue is my favorite and LaBomba next.
Funny how the rankings change on those, for me it's yellow, green, blue and I didn't care much for the reds but have only smoked one
I would agree the reds are at the bottom but not a bad cigar.  Everybody's tastes interpret things differently.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Have you had one of those 601 Steals?  I think they are a famous exclusive which is scary.

I thought the Steel Rod was good. Not great or anything. Just okay. Napalm still the best, imo
If the Steel Rod is a decent yard gar then it is a great deal IMHO.  Blue is my favorite and LaBomba next.
Funny how the rankings change on those, for me it's yellow, green, blue and I didn't care much for the reds but have only smoked one

I'd agree with that ranking. I still keep a good supply of the yellow (LaBomba) in a couple different vitolas... Even though I spelled out Napalm earlier. Great smoke, and can be had sub $3 in most cases.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas... happy hump day.
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony... when we gettin' hoodies?
What?  I think my wifi conNect T1@_;...
Don't worry our merchandise purchases will reflect the same issue.  Cheap Bastige
LOL, you'd think you'd get something (other than embarrassment) for being a founding member

CNS... He may look into printing re-printing on some of his old t-shirts first to keep costs down.  :o

Now ain't this some chit - you have to read the entire (short) article though to put it all together!  Headline sounds like an OMG!

Off-duty Secret Service officer killed in DC shooting

Updated:Dec 16 2015 10:49AM EST

WASHINGTON - An off-duty United States Secret Service officer was killed Tuesday in a shooting in southwest D.C.

Police say USSS Uniformed Division Officer Arthur Baldwin was shot and killed around 2:45 p.m. in the 4700 block of 1st Street.

The circumstances surrounding the shooting are unclear at this time.

Baldwin was charged with first-degree attempted burglary and destruction of property in an incident from April of this year. Following the incident, Baldwin was put on leave and his security clearance suspended

G'Morning, Fellas... happy hump day.
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony... when we gettin' hoodies?
What?  I think my wifi conNect T1@_;...
Don't worry our merchandise purchases will reflect the same issue.  Cheap Bastige
LOL, you'd think you'd get something (other than embarrassment) for being a founding member

CNS... He may look into printing re-printing on some of his old t-shirts first to keep costs down.  :o
But will they still smell like him? Cause if so, count me in.

G'Morning, Fellas... happy hump day.
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony... when we gettin' hoodies?
What?  I think my wifi conNect T1@_;...
Don't worry our merchandise purchases will reflect the same issue.  Cheap Bastige
LOL, you'd think you'd get something (other than embarrassment) for being a founding member

CNS... He may look into printing re-printing on some of his old t-shirts first to keep costs down.  :o
But will they still smell like him? Cause if so, count me in.
LALTS...to vomit