Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Alright that's about it for me, see you boys tomorrow

Alright that's about it for me, see you boys tomorrow
Ditto for me, hazzuh!

A few hellacious deals at the CigarPlace.biz.  Pinoleros Bean El Cheapo and Room 101 Corona 213's cheaper than bean.
Thank You Obama!

Pinolero Corona Bundle of 20  $98.95

Room 101 Corona 213 Box of 25   $135.95

Subtotal  $234.90
Shipping & Handling  $1.00
Discount (40% Off Discontinued Items)  -$93.96
Tax  $0.00
Grand Total  $141.94

Alright that's about it for me, see you boys tomorrow
Ditto for me, hazzuh!
Later Slackers

Dear Abby,

My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years. All he does is get dressed in the morning and

hop in his fancy car to visit his cronies. I know he`s cheated on me many times with young

girls who could be his grand daughters.

I know because he brags about this to me. He smokes fancy cigars and

drinks the most expensive Champagne day and night.  We sleep in separate

beds because he`s always telling me he knows I`m a lesbian and my varicose

veins and hairy back turn him off!

Should I clobber him with my frying pan, or should I leave him, Abby?

Your advice would be appreciated .....

           Mad as Hell

Dear Mad as Hell,

You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man. I suggest you

pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p.! Don`t resort to clobbering him with

the frying pan, and try to act like a lady!

Remember ....... you`re running for President of the United States, so try

acting like one!

            Abby
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I guess Holts still has some vintage Camacho stock:

http://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/camacho-corojo-vintage-blowout.html
I'm not much of a fan for the corojo, but I do like the Camacho Triple Maduro.  But since they have placed the new band on their cigars, the Triple Maduro has dropped from a 91 rating to about 79.  I haven't tried the ones with the new band yet.  So I don't know if the ratings drop is from people that just don't like the cigar, or if the new ones are from a different crop that isn't any good..?
Afternoon Dad, Bret. I have not tried one yet and for whatever reason not really interested. I heard they're ok though
They were the bees knees before the band change, haven't heard a peep about them since. I figure there must be a reason. Haven't ever had one, mesself.
I was a prety big fan of the old brown bands, haven't had one in quite awhile though, still have several
The first Camacho Corojo I smoked was the one Camacho sent out free, and it was great.  So I got a 5 pack, and didn't like any of them.  I hate it when that happens.  Oh well..
Afternoon Dad, a few good Camacho's but a lot of not so good ones too.  IMHO
I'm starting to feel that way too.

[...]

Triple Maduro's are good if you like them really strong.  Or I guess they still are, things have changed there and I have not had a newer one.

Morning, muchachos.  Stupid meeting time.
Morning/Afternoon Razmundos.
[...]

All of the Triple Maduro's that I've bought have the silver band.  The band before the new ones.  I've always considered myself as a mild to medium preference.  More of a beginner that is attracted to mild, sugar coated cigars.  So I'm surprised to find myself liking a full flavored cigar.  Good with some nice scotch.

[...]

Never tried a new band one either but about all I hear is bad comments on the new banded stuff.  I have just a very few silver band triple maduro's left.

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
One day closer to retirement. Morning, Rick.
...or eating with a bib on again. Hello Dave. It will be winter for a few days here Friday and Saturday.
Either way, I'll be happy to sleep in consistently. And same here, though, looks like it's gonna go right back up after that. Calling for mid-60s on Xmas. I'll take that.
Goal is to retire first!

Couple of days of winter here too, close to freezing tomorrow morning.  57 here now but only 60 for a high today.
It'll be 35 years from now at this rate, but at least I'm 1 day closer!
Every day counts!

One thing I can tell you that is a fact -  The older you get the faster those years go by!
Hello guys, I have a theory on this, I call it the speed of increasing denominators.
Remember when you were little, say about 3 or 4, and it seemed Christmas took forever to get here.  well expressed as a fraction, it was 1/3 to 1/4 of your total life before it was Christmas again.  As you grew older, the amount of time time became a fraction with a larger Denominator, say a 1/12 to 1/13th of your life.  At my age, its about a 60th of my life between Christmases so it seems to just fly by.  Just saying.  8)

[...]

Your theory seems about right to me.

Afternoon Flip

Afternoon Lull it seems.

This seems a pretty good deal if able to hook it up with a FS deal.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/sale/cigars-sale
FSOVER25
Must Buy Now!   All good in the 10 except I don't know about the 2-Steels
If anyone likes 601 green troncos, Famousbid has them this weekend in 10-packs. Last time went for $23, so $30 shipped FYI
I still have a bunch of those, as well as in the corona vitola.  Actually the troncos were supposed to be for Brad but I haven't seen him in forever.
there is a AJ/San Lotano event at "The Cigar Shack" coming up Monday Dec 21st. http://www.cigar-shack.com/
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15