Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
He's off the reservation

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D
No doubt. Did you know he got 601 Greens at 5/$12.50?

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D
No doubt. Did you know he got 601 Greens at 5/$12.50?
No, did he mention that today? What a deal!

A few hellacious deals at the CigarPlace.biz.  Pinoleros Bean El Cheapo and Room 101 Corona 213's cheaper than bean.

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D
No doubt. Did you know he got 601 Greens at 5/$12.50?
No, did he mention that today? What a deal!
GFY's
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I guess Holts still has some vintage Camacho stock:

http://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/camacho-corojo-vintage-blowout.html
I'm not much of a fan for the corojo, but I do like the Camacho Triple Maduro.  But since they have placed the new band on their cigars, the Triple Maduro has dropped from a 91 rating to about 79.  I haven't tried the ones with the new band yet.  So I don't know if the ratings drop is from people that just don't like the cigar, or if the new ones are from a different crop that isn't any good..?
Afternoon Dad, Bret. I have not tried one yet and for whatever reason not really interested. I heard they're ok though
They were the bees knees before the band change, haven't heard a peep about them since. I figure there must be a reason. Haven't ever had one, mesself.
I was a prety big fan of the old brown bands, haven't had one in quite awhile though, still have several
The first Camacho Corojo I smoked was the one Camacho sent out free, and it was great.  So I got a 5 pack, and didn't like any of them.  I hate it when that happens.  Oh well..

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D
No doubt. Did you know he got 601 Greens at 5/$12.50?
No, did he mention that today? What a deal!
LALTS

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
On a secret mission to Cuba...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D
No doubt...  I hear his next house is going to be made by Rubbermaid...

[...]

Afternoon Dad, a few good Camacho's but a lot of not so good ones too.  IMHO

Interest rates going up 1/4%.

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D
No doubt...  I hear his next house is going to be made by Rubbermaid...
...and his bed by Boveda?

Interest rates going up 1/4%.
In the usual ass backwards way of today's world the Stock Market seems to like it.

DOW  +78

For any La Imperiosa fans:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Imperiosa-by-Crowned-Heads-Sampler-Box-4-CT.asp

Free shipping at $99, may be crazy but buy (5) and you have a mixed box for $110 free ship
Or try to convince their rep to ship it to you free. Though, we'll have to find him, first.
Don't you wish you had the $$ to just order whatever cigars you wanted when they came up on a good deal...you know, like Tex?  ;D
No doubt...  I hear his next house is going to be made by Rubbermaid...
Right Idea, Wrong Builder - going to be built by Aristocrat
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15