@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?
They've been rare lately, excellent smokes

Just saw a couple 5ers earlier that end tonight. Thought you might be looking... probably at boxes though.
Both actually. Have you tried the New Wave Reserva? Really good and I don't really like connies

Yeah. That's the one I've had. Been wanting to get in on the Oscuro since it was mentioned. Think I would probably like that one more.
I just got some brand new Mi Amor Oscuro's to try, I am a big fan of Oscuro's
Me too, you may have to break your "No EPC" rule and try his
That would be painful in my rectal area
That would suggest you were doing it wrong.

Looks like the Braves have completed the fire sale yesterday. They will now have a hoard of triple A player prospects... and Freddie Freeman. Should be a lot of fun. Glad we got that new stadium coming for these guys.
It will be a close battle with the Philadelphia Sillies.

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?
They've been rare lately, excellent smokes

Just saw a couple 5ers earlier that end tonight. Thought you might be looking... probably at boxes though.
Both actually. Have you tried the New Wave Reserva? Really good and I don't really like connies

Yeah. That's the one I've had. Been wanting to get in on the Oscuro since it was mentioned. Think I would probably like that one more.
I just got some brand new Mi Amor Oscuro's to try, I am a big fan of Oscuro's
Me too, you may have to break your "No EPC" rule and try his
Yea, never say never!

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.
Nice!  They were all bought at the b&m?
The first 2 I bought there, the 3rd was a gift from Dave.

That musta been when he was buying them out from under Bean... when he wasn't outbidding Scott.  :P
Damn, he has been screwing Bean too?

White Whale elite status does not come cheap...
Indeed. Even Dean doesn't have it.

Airport layover lull?

Happy jamming humper to you all.
and a happy hump day to you too sir!
Thanks.  Effing workaference.  By the way, I miss the heck out of DRDave.
I chuckle while writing this but what's your schedule tonight Tony?
My schedule is to be in Somerville first.  Whatever time that equals.

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?
They've been rare lately, excellent smokes

Just saw a couple 5ers earlier that end tonight. Thought you might be looking... probably at boxes though.
Both actually. Have you tried the New Wave Reserva? Really good and I don't really like connies

Yeah. That's the one I've had. Been wanting to get in on the Oscuro since it was mentioned. Think I would probably like that one more.
I just got some brand new Mi Amor Oscuro's to try, I am a big fan of Oscuro's

Would definitely try that. I usually lean towards the EE or Reserva
Reserva is what I have

Interesting. Pretty sure the regular line uses a san andreas. Where'd you pick up the oscuros?
Never tried the Reservation before but I bought them on the C page special based on this from the Ashton web site.

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva vanquishes indifference with full-bodied, sophisticated power.  Handcrafted in Nicaragua, Mi Amor Reserva boasts lush Oscuro wrappers grown in San Andrés.  Decadent dark cocoas and peppery caramels are prevalent.  Meticulous blending of aged Nicaraguan tobaccos offers a supple kick with a touch of sweetness.  A cool, slow burn provides for ample rumination of flavors.  Mi Amor Reserva renders a rousing finish for discerning fans......,,

I've smoked it and liked it but I like the regular Mi A'more better.
I have only smoked the regular and it is damn good so I will see which I like best
I like the Reserva better, but not for the upcharge of 2-4$/stick it typically is
Who asked you!?!

[...]

;)  Good mornin Mayor!

Happy jamming humper to you all.
and a happy hump day to you too sir!
Thanks.  Effing workaference.  By the way, I miss the heck out of DRDave.
I chuckle while writing this but what's your schedule tonight Tony?
My schedule is to be in Somerville first.  Whatever time that equals.
Okay tough-guy

[...]

Well Maybe I don't typically pay typical prices😀

Airport layover lull?
Chinese food lull for me, waiting on my soup

Happy jamming humper to you all.
and a happy hump day to you too sir!
Thanks.  Effing workaference.  By the way, I miss the heck out of DRDave.
I chuckle while writing this but what's your schedule tonight Tony?
My schedule is to be in Somerville first.  Whatever time that equals.
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
      He chortled in his joy.  Sorry I'm going to miss it, Tony showing up first!
I'd almost bet dollars to doughnuts, that ain't gonna happen.  8)

Happy jamming humper to you all.
and a happy hump day to you too sir!
Thanks.  Effing workaference.  By the way, I miss the heck out of DRDave.
I chuckle while writing this but what's your schedule tonight Tony?
My schedule is to be in Somerville first.  Whatever time that equals.
Okay tough-guy
I hope to hell I can leave Lebanon by 4.

Happy jamming humper to you all.
and a happy hump day to you too sir!
Thanks.  Effing workaference.  By the way, I miss the heck out of DRDave.
I chuckle while writing this but what's your schedule tonight Tony?
My schedule is to be in Somerville first.  Whatever time that equals.
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
      He chortled in his joy.  Sorry I'm going to miss it, Tony showing up first!
I'd almost bet dollars to doughnuts, that ain't gonna happen.  8)
Me too.

Airport layover lull?
Chinese food lull for me, waiting on my soup
hot & sour, Egg drop, wonton or
cream of Someyoungguy?