Morning Blue, you sleep in this morning too? I
Hi Dave, Yes. Appointments to be made today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.
Nice!  They were all bought at the b&m?
The first 2 I bought there, the 3rd was a gift from Dave.

That musta been when he was buying them out from under Bean... when he wasn't outbidding Scott.  :P

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?
They've been rare lately, excellent smokes

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.
Nice!  They were all bought at the b&m?
The first 2 I bought there, the 3rd was a gift from Dave.

That musta been when he was buying them out from under Bean... when he wasn't outbidding Scott.  :P
Sounds about right Steve

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
It is really Friday but tomorrow is Monday again.

Your schedule is almost as confusing as Golf's. When does he start that again?
LOL, I should be off this Friday but I have work travel to Dallas tomorrow and Friday so I took my Friday off today.  I am off every other Friday and telework the other Friday's.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?
They've been rare lately, excellent smokes

Just saw a couple 5ers earlier that end tonight. Thought you might be looking... probably at boxes though.

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.
Nice!  They were all bought at the b&m?
The first 2 I bought there, the 3rd was a gift from Dave.

That musta been when he was buying them out from under Bean... when he wasn't outbidding Scott.  :P
Damn, he has been screwing Bean too?

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?
They've been rare lately, excellent smokes

Just saw a couple 5ers earlier that end tonight. Thought you might be looking... probably at boxes though.
Both actually. Have you tried the New Wave Reserva? Really good and I don't really like connies
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
It is really Friday but tomorrow is Monday again.

Your schedule is almost as confusing as Golf's. When does he start that again?
LOL, I should be off this Friday but I have work travel to Dallas tomorrow and Friday so I took my Friday off today.  I am off every other Friday and telework the other Friday's.

Okay. I got it. You're off on Friday... unless you're not.  ;)

[...]

Indeed, LTG also by the looks of things last night

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
It is really Friday but tomorrow is Monday again.

Your schedule is almost as confusing as Golf's. When does he start that again?
LOL, I should be off this Friday but I have work travel to Dallas tomorrow and Friday so I took my Friday off today.  I am off every other Friday and telework the other Friday's.

Okay. I got it. You're off on Friday... unless you're not.  ;)
Yeah, that is about right
[...]

White Whale elite status does not come cheap...

[...]
On the contrary, it's one of the perks of elite status...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?
They've been rare lately, excellent smokes

Just saw a couple 5ers earlier that end tonight. Thought you might be looking... probably at boxes though.
Both actually. Have you tried the New Wave Reserva? Really good and I don't really like connies

Yeah. That's the one I've had. Been wanting to get in on the Oscuro since it was mentioned. Think I would probably like that one more.
[...]

CNS... what, the coming or the cheap?