Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies

Morning SS and Raz

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Oh that's right and the store they went to closed at 7:00

Good morning Guy's do you know the link to the alphabet deals? Thank you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Humpity hump hump, Fellas

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that

EPC Oscuros?

Good morning Guy's do you know the link to the alphabet deals? Thank you.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala
And they'll box-press the AAA, but we still can't get the damn coronas to be made? Sheesh. Though, I am mildly intrigued by the BL sampler.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?

Happy jamming humper to you all.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.
Nice!  They were all bought at the b&m?