BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.

Nice lineup. Shots and beers too?  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.

Thanks for the link Dave. What did you think of the Centurion?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Happy jamming humper to you all.
and a happy hump day to you too sir!

Good morning Guy's do you know the link to the alphabet deals? Thank you.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala
Kind of a loose use of the term "Deals"

Morning Blue, you sleep in this morning too? I

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
Morning BS

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.

Nice lineup. Shots and beers too?  ;)
That is a very nice three-some.

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
It is really Friday but tomorrow is Monday again.

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.
Nice!  They were all bought at the b&m?
The first 2 I bought there, the 3rd was a gift from Dave.

Thanks for the link Dave. What did you think of the Centurion?
Really good. Had the same profile you kinda pick up in all MF smokes.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
Morning BS

Another brisk morning here, but should warm up to 64 again this afternoon. 70 by Saturday. This is December, right?!?!

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
Morning BS

Another brisk morning here, but should warm up to 64 again this afternoon. 70 by Saturday. This is December, right?!?!
December somewhere but thankfully not here.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Happy jamming humper to you all.

Morning, chief
How goes it, Steve?

Meh. Feels like a Wednesday. Should be better by next week. Holiday right around the corner.
It is really Friday but tomorrow is Monday again.

Your schedule is almost as confusing as Golf's. When does he start that again?

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
But Golf goes to bed at 9:00 so not a late night even for the oldies
Hey, I stayed up until almost 10 last night!

Whoa... wha'd ya smoke with 'ol AtlanticDave?
Started with a San Cris Elegancia, then a New World, finished up with a MF El Centurian.

Nice lineup. Shots and beers too?  ;)
That is a very nice three-some.
Indeed, it was a solid line-up.