Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Should be a productive one!  Morning Raz.
Unfortunately, productivity is not an option today. But I'll try to limit it and cheat wherever possible.

Morning, TD.
Government ≠ Productivity
Well, we're getting nightly attacks from China on one of our applications. So, this is an all-hands-on-deck scenario.

Fyi, cigarbanter.com gets clobbered by Russia and China on a daily basis.
Yeah, but there's no confidential data here.
Bullshit!   Example:  What CG just said about the warden would lead to waterboarding followed by death.
We aren't commies here. If CG can't handle his woman, he's welcome to whine about it here, but we won't be covering his ass.
He's got friends in the ice dumpster for that.

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.
He went to Newark but not sure where he came back from but both palaces are in your territory no mine. ;D

About 30 more minutes and I am out of here, have not had a cigar in 2 days and going to enjoy one with this beautiful day today.
Crappy day here and I'm still enjoying one!  Centurian H-2K-CT.

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.
He went to Newark but not sure where he came back from but both palaces are in your territory no mine. ;D
Albatrosses have very big territories.

OK, all caught up, 18!

OK, all caught up, 18!
CG87 signing off - later gents...PAYDAY tomorrow!

OK, all caught up, 18!
CG87 signing off - later gents...PAYDAY tomorrow!
Sip some Van Winkle!

Tourist stabbed for no reason in Hollywood today.

So, I'll be flying a gun with me to Arizona for the drive back through CA.
Just use a water gun, they wouldn't even know what hit em if you used one of those.
Can only carry it on the plane if it has less than 4oz of water though.

Tourist stabbed for no reason in Hollywood today.

So, I'll be flying a gun with me to Arizona for the drive back through CA.
Just use a water gun, they wouldn't even know what hit em if you used one of those.
Can only carry it on the plane if it has less than 4oz of water though.
Yeah. And it had better be up your ass. If they find it, it's gone.

An 18 lull....

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.
He went to Newark but not sure where he came back from but both palaces are in your territory no mine. ;D
Albatrosses have very big territories.
Indeed.  But even though we left 30 min late he managed to land on time, albatross be damned. That's my kinda flying!

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.
He went to Newark but not sure where he came back from but both palaces are in your territory no mine. ;D
Albatrosses have very big territories.
Indeed.  But even though we left 30 min late he managed to land on time, albatross be damned. That's my kinda flying!
Musta been a Jersey pilot.

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.
He went to Newark but not sure where he came back from but both palaces are in your territory no mine. ;D
Albatrosses have very big territories.
Indeed.  But even though we left 30 min late he managed to land on time, albatross be damned. That's my kinda flying!
15 minutes built in on each end.  Glad you got home safely and ISIS free
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20