Morning  Raszmunos
Morning, Tex. Just send what you can't fit in your coolerdor to me. I'll take good care of them for you.
Thanks!
And I'll gladly manage that bottle of Van Winkle for CG

Morning  Raszmunos
Morning, Tex. Just send what you can't fit in your coolerdor to me. I'll take good care of them for you.
Thanks!
And I'll gladly manage that bottle of Van Winkle for CG
I appreciate you guys stepping up!

Morning  Raszmunos
Morning, Tex. Just send what you can't fit in your coolerdor to me. I'll take good care of them for you.
Thanks!
And I'll gladly manage that bottle of Van Winkle for CG
the milk of human kindness, runs through your veins, by the quart.
is there no end to your helpfulness?  8)

Morning  Raszmunos
Morning, Tex. Just send what you can't fit in your coolerdor to me. I'll take good care of them for you.
Thanks!
And I'll gladly manage that bottle of Van Winkle for CG
the milk of human kindness, runs through your veins, by the quart.
is there no end to your helpfulness?  8)
It's the kind of guy I am.

rain moving in. hot Italian sausage on the grill. AF CurlyHead burning.

rain moving in. hot Italian sausage on the grill. AF CurlyHead burning.
Mmm, send some of that sausage to ND - need something to de-ice the roads

SORRY30 code broke the mash, apparently.

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
that sounds good, I had a diet coke and two of Auntie Anne's pretzels for breakfast(raisin and plain, no salt).
Breakfast of champions!   ::)

rain moving in. hot Italian sausage on the grill. AF CurlyHead burning.
Mmm, send some of that sausage to ND - need something to de-ice the roads
doubt sausage would do the trick.
don't they have salt in ND?

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Should be a productive one!  Morning Raz.

rain moving in. hot Italian sausage on the grill. AF CurlyHead burning.
You having Swiss with that?  Provolone? American?

SORRY30 code broke the mash, apparently.
Now it finally rolled over.

SORRY30 code broke the mash, apparently.
No real bargains there, and no free shipping, but I've you've had your eye on any Smoke Inn exclusives, Stogie10 will give you 10%  (works out to a little better than free ship usually)

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
that sounds good, I had a diet coke and two of Auntie Anne's pretzels for breakfast(raisin and plain, no salt).
Breakfast of champions!   ::)
All American breakfast right there - atta boy Flip!

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Should be a productive one!  Morning Raz.
Unfortunately, productivity is not an option today. But I'll try to limit it and cheat wherever possible.

Morning, TD.