Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Should be a productive one!  Morning Raz.
Unfortunately, productivity is not an option today. But I'll try to limit it and cheat wherever possible.

Morning, TD.
Government ≠ Productivity
Right? I just assumed merely looking productive was his main job.
Y'know, everyone says that, and I keep waiting for it to be true. I obviously went to work for the wrong government agency.  I even come to work in the rain. On weekends.
I think that rain thing only works in Texas.  Most of the tech companies wouldn't still exist if the northwest played by the same rules.

Scored these on SnS for $80 shipped:

Looks like somebody confiscated 2 of them.

I would much rather have the Van Winkle :)
$16/ea MSRP, can't complain :)  It was a botl who is getting shipped out in January so he was selling a lot of partial boxes that he wont touch for 1-3 years
Save the BS for when the Warden finds out about all the goodies you stumbled up on this week.
If she's a smart warden she won't ask or notice ;)  That's the best part about having 500+ cigars and 20+ liquor bottles, she doesn't notice when a few extras get added  ;)
Mighty big talk there!
LALTS - no braggn', just saying it easy to hide cigar boxes in a tower.

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Should be a productive one!  Morning Raz.
Unfortunately, productivity is not an option today. But I'll try to limit it and cheat wherever possible.

Morning, TD.
Government ≠ Productivity
Well, we're getting nightly attacks from China on one of our applications. So, this is an all-hands-on-deck scenario.

Fyi, cigarbanter.com gets clobbered by Russia and China on a daily basis.
God, hope they stop buying all the fuggin gurks and leave some for us!

[...]

Yeah, but there's no confidential data here.
Bullshit!   Example:  What CG just said about the warden would lead to waterboarding followed by death.

[...]

That is correct.  Unless you consider the location of our next herf...

[...]

We aren't commies here. If CG can't handle his woman, he's welcome to whine about it here, but we won't be covering his ass.

Scored these on SnS for $80 shipped:

Looks like somebody confiscated 2 of them.

I would much rather have the Van Winkle :)
$16/ea MSRP, can't complain :)  It was a botl who is getting shipped out in January so he was selling a lot of partial boxes that he wont touch for 1-3 years
Save the BS for when the Warden finds out about all the goodies you stumbled up on this week.
If she's a smart warden she won't ask or notice ;)  That's the best part about having 500+ cigars and 20+ liquor bottles, she doesn't notice when a few extras get added  ;)
Mighty big talk there!
LALTS - no braggn', just saying it easy to hide cigar boxes in a tower.
and there is no unsightly holes in the lawn, from burying extra cigars in the
back yard!  you have to bury the whole coolidor....

Tourist stabbed for no reason in Hollywood today.

So, I'll be flying a gun with me to Arizona for the drive back through CA.

I gone Bubba's, be back shortly from the patio if anyone is left around in an hour or so.

Tourist stabbed for no reason in Hollywood today.

So, I'll be flying a gun with me to Arizona for the drive back through CA.
Just use a water gun, they wouldn't even know what hit em if you used one of those.

Tourist stabbed for no reason in Hollywood today.

So, I'll be flying a gun with me to Arizona for the drive back through CA.
Just don't be a fuk'n tourist that is a lot easier.

Tourist stabbed for no reason in Hollywood today.

So, I'll be flying a gun with me to Arizona for the drive back through CA.
Just use a water gun, they wouldn't even know what hit em if you used one of those.
Sounds like Bidenesque advice to me.

Tourist stabbed for no reason in Hollywood today.

So, I'll be flying a gun with me to Arizona for the drive back through CA.
Just don't be a fuk'n tourist that is a lot easier.
That too.

Take care boys, going to head home, soon.

CLE Cuarenta 11/18 fired up with a rather sizable dose of heart medicine.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20