Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.
He went to Newark but not sure where he came back from but both palaces are in your territory no mine. ;D
Albatrosses have very big territories.
Indeed.  But even though we left 30 min late he managed to land on time, albatross be damned. That's my kinda flying!
Musta been a Jersey pilot.
Actually he had a distinct Texas drawl. Git er done!

Just Got my 2 boxes of MC-2 Lanceros and OMG what beautiful cigars!!!!!

[...]

So does Bruce Springsteen.

[...]

He does ???

[...]

Well it ain't a Jersey drawl.

[...]

Poser. Pretty sure Bruce was not the pilot.

[...]

LOL!

[...]

Indeed, and flying into the wind!

Just Got my 2 boxes of MC-2 Lanceros and OMG what beautiful cigars!!!!!
Solid boxes as well!  They could be used as a weapon.

[...]

....south Jersey

Just Got my 2 boxes of MC-2 Lanceros and OMG what beautiful cigars!!!!!
Solid boxes as well!  They could be used as a weapon.
Boxes are some kind of solid.   Might be able to sell the empties to ISIS.

[...]

You will need to find a reason to come back out after Thanksgiving!
(Special elite member rates at the White Whale Inn)

Damn, Travellin Dave has done gone LGBT Rainbow on us.

Feelin' a jam coming on for tomorrow?

Damn, Travellin Dave has done gone LGBT Rainbow on us.
Say what?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20