CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: 11/19/2015  (Read 26717 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/19/2015
« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2015, 11:20:34 AM »

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Should be a productive one!  Morning Raz.
Unfortunately, productivity is not an option today. But I'll try to limit it and cheat wherever possible.

Morning, TD.
Government ≠ Productivity

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2015, 11:22:36 AM »

rain moving in. hot Italian sausage on the grill. AF CurlyHead burning.
You having Swiss with that?  Provolone? American?
nope, going into a pot of sauce tonight for tomorrows dinner. getting ready to do meatballs soon.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2015, 11:34:27 AM »

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Unfortunately, productivity is not an option today. But I'll try to limit it and cheat wherever possible.

Morning, TD.
Right? I just assumed merely looking productive was his main job.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2015, 11:34:27 AM »

Good mornin Dean
+1

Morning, TD.
Well, we're getting nightly attacks from China on one of our applications. So, this is an all-hands-on-deck scenario.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2015, 11:34:48 AM »

Good mornin Dean
+1

Morning, TD.
Well, we're getting nightly attacks from China on one of our applications. So, this is an all-hands-on-deck scenario.
Commies!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2015, 11:36:04 AM »

Good mornin Dean
+1

Morning, TD.
Y'know, everyone says that, and I keep waiting for it to be true. I obviously went to work for the wrong government agency.  I even come to work in the rain. On weekends.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2015, 11:46:55 AM »

Good mornin Dean
+1

Morning, TD.
Y'know, everyone says that, and I keep waiting for it to be true. I obviously went to work for the wrong government agency.  I even come to work in the rain. On weekends.
Sounds like you need a manager who doesn't know what's going on in his office. Lol

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2015, 11:56:32 AM »

rain moving in. hot Italian sausage on the grill. AF CurlyHead burning.
You just finished breakfast~

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2015, 11:59:08 AM »

SORRY30 code broke the mash, apparently.
Working now but did not break much.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2015, 12:03:01 PM »

SORRY30 code broke the mash, apparently.
Working now but did not break much.
Lori?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2015, 12:07:15 PM »

Mid-Day Report

Not much activity in the markets today!

DOW  -10

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #206 on: November 19, 2015, 12:08:06 PM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #207 on: November 19, 2015, 12:24:00 PM »

Good mornin Dean
+1

Morning, TD.
Sounds like you need a manager who doesn't know what's going on in his office. Lol
That would be nice. My supervisor is not clueless.

Threebean

« Reply #208 on: November 19, 2015, 12:41:48 PM »

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #209 on: November 19, 2015, 12:48:44 PM »

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave  Lori!!
Fixed it for Tex
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20