CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/21/2015  (Read 33142 times)

Threebean

Re: 10/21/2015
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2015, 01:43:06 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
I packed a pow pow into a WhataBurger last week on a rare visit there.
Whataburger is OK with concealed carry, just no open carry there.  I rate that just a toe-in-the-water commie stance. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2015, 01:45:39 PM »

Almost done with this cigar.  Already trying to figure out what I can fix for lunch.  Not much in the house.
Fried Spam Sandwich sounds good.

I am wanting some Chinese food today.
No SPAM.  Plus I've been doing well with the diet.  I still have about 20 minutes on this cigar to figure something out.
I am going to Chinese today, hope it does not start raining as it is about 20 Obama blocks.
Had some Panera, myself. I forget, is that a commie place?
Indeed it is. http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html
Not to mention any place that publishes a "no-no list"  https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/company/food-policy-no-no-list.html
I packed a pow pow into a WhataBurger last week on a rare visit there.
Whataburger is OK with concealed carry, just no open carry there.  I rate that just a toe-in-the-water commie stance.
Oh, I thought they had taken the we don't want your guns just your money position but I don't go there but about once a year anyway. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2015, 01:45:44 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
And Panera is commie food? Sheesh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Guns are welcome at the Chinese place.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2015, 01:51:00 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2015, 01:54:36 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Of course they are.  They'll probably ask to see them up close too so that they can copy them.
And Panera is Commie from stem to stern not just the food.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2015, 01:56:46 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Lol, so is China.  8)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2015, 01:57:34 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
You want to kill a public defender, I recommend you buy American.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #203 on: October 21, 2015, 02:02:09 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #204 on: October 21, 2015, 02:11:57 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Lol, so is China.  8)
But I did not go to China and I would say no one in that restaurant has ever even lived in China, see it is called Chinese Food but it is really American Food as you will not find anything on an American Chinese Restaurant Menu in any restaurant in China.  On the other side of the coin about everything in Downtown Austin is commie except for those of us that drive in from the suburbs.
Well, I doubt there are any actual commies working at Panera, either, but that doesn't stop you. Ya commie.

Threebean

« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2015, 02:13:02 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Lol, so is China.  8)
"About" everything.  We found one non-commie place to enjoy:  http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2015, 02:15:03 PM »

Bad news, Scott - looks like the kid who played a Cubs pitcher in Rookie of the Year will be at the game tonight, trying to give them some positive juju. Between that and Back to the Future day, we're looking at a game 5 tomorrow night. Lol

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2015, 02:15:12 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Lol, so is China.  8)
"About" everything.  We found one non-commie place to enjoy:  http://cedarstreetaustin.com/about/
👍

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2015, 02:18:06 PM »

好哇!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2015, 02:23:29 PM »

Chinese Food was good!
Lol, so is China.  8)
It depends, in areas that don't have a large Chinese populations, yes chop suey, Egg foo yung, pork fried rice, shrimp with lobster sauce, and other dishes.  If the menu also has Chinese and English, or they have a larger Chinese menu, then you will find Chinese food.  house special chow fun, crispy whole fish( a large tank with live fish swimming in it, to choose from), round tables with a lazy susan in the middle for family meals, and a large number of Chinese clientele, are a sure sign.   the middle of America, tends to have some of the worst Chinese and Italian food in the country.  I mean somebody is eating at those Dominoes and Olive Garden restaurants.... It ain't Americans of Italian descent from Jersey, that's sure!  8)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22