Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2015, 12:38:43 PM »

SONOFABITCH, I FORGOT MY CIGARS !!!!
So what does that mean?  No places nearby to buy a Philly Blunt?
Better to go without. Dean has standards you know!

« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2015, 12:53:18 PM »

36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Did you unload that yet?
Almost.  Waiting on the results of the last water test.  If it comes back clean, we can schedule the closing.

Did I mention my crazy ass wife has her eyes set on another house in town?

« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2015, 01:38:35 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
just limp and buy some cigars
Hell, that's what I do.

Morning muchachos. Just another day at the office.

« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2015, 01:46:30 PM »

I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2015, 02:00:35 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Boy, were you dumb.  Wouldn't let the kids walk around in their stocking feet would you?

« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2015, 02:00:58 PM »

I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Of course.

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2015, 02:28:58 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2015, 02:30:39 PM »

SONOFABITCH, I FORGOT MY CIGARS !!!!
Damn Dean, WTF were you thinking? :)

« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2015, 02:38:46 PM »

I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Stop the whining!

« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2015, 02:45:00 PM »

I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Stop the whining!
...dice el hombre que quejar cuando yo hablo en español. GFY. ;-)

« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2015, 02:46:40 PM »

I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Stop the whining!
...dice el hombre que quejar cuando yo hablo en español. GFY. ;-)
Talking foreign!

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2015, 03:02:45 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Ought to be good for a free cab ride at least.

« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2015, 03:31:06 PM »

Afternoon Bean

« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Boy, were you dumb.  Wouldn't let the kids walk around in their stocking feet would you?
I couldn't agree with you more.  I'm constantly telling them not to do that and then I went and did it myself.

« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2015, 03:39:25 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10