Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2015, 05:32:35 PM »

Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2015, 05:54:57 PM »

Home and all caught up already.
You got to get back on the plane tomorrow?

« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2015, 05:58:54 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.

« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »

Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Those stone tablets literally weigh a ton.  Good for you.

« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2015, 06:00:44 PM »

36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Did you unload that yet?
Almost.  Waiting on the results of the last water test.  If it comes back clean, we can schedule the closing.

Did I mention my crazy ass wife has her eyes set on another house in town?
So she can move there and you can stay in this one?
That would actually be motivation to do it.

« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2015, 06:01:28 PM »

Home and all caught up already.
You got to get back on the plane tomorrow?
Nope, not for another week....and that's just a car trip.

« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2015, 06:02:21 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.
You're selling her short....she likes that you cook and clean as well.

« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2015, 06:12:00 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.
You're selling her short....she likes that you cook and clean as well.
Did I mention I have a decent life insurance policy too?

« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2015, 06:15:15 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.
She gives a shit about my income and that's about it.
You're selling her short....she likes that you cook and clean as well.
Did I mention I have a decent life insurance policy too?
And you take good care of the kids much cheaper than a baby sitter too.

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2015, 06:17:27 PM »

Diesel Uncut cut and lit with one of my home brews after 2 more weeks of aging.  Beer is greatly improved, actually pretty damn good.

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2015, 06:17:58 PM »

Home and all caught up already.
You got to get back on the plane tomorrow?
Nope, not for another week....and that's just a car trip.
👍

« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2015, 06:19:09 PM »

My Popeyes Rip'n Chicken for lunch was damn good!

« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2015, 06:30:58 PM »

Wow, new brew from the local Strange Land Brewery and holy chit is it ever good!  No, it is  not fru-fru either. 8.9% ABV and no artificial flavoring so GFY.

Atholl Brose Reserve

In 1475, the 1st Earl of Atholl vanquished his enemies after filling their well with an intoxicating mixture of Scotch whisky, oats and honey. This legend has been kept alive by the equally legendary whisky concoction known as Atholl Brose. Drawing inspiration from this tradition, we’ve crafted our Scotch ale with Central Texas Wildflower honey, flaked oats, and oak infused with a blend of single malt Scotch whiskies.

« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2015, 06:40:12 PM »

Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?
It was all Greek to Tex.

« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2015, 06:41:53 PM »

Wow, new brew from the local Strange Land Brewery and holy chit is it ever good!  No, it is  not fru-fru either. 8.9% ABV and no artificial flavoring so GFY.

Atholl Brose Reserve

In 1475, the 1st Earl of Atholl vanquished his enemies after filling their well with an intoxicating mixture of Scotch whisky, oats and honey. This legend has been kept alive by the equally legendary whisky concoction known as Atholl Brose. Drawing inspiration from this tradition, we’ve crafted our Scotch ale with Central Texas Wildflower honey, flaked oats, and oak infused with a blend of single malt Scotch whiskies.
Does sound interesting.  More like a mead.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10