« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2015, 09:14:42 AM »

if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
Did in Louisiana too

They added cornhole to out office Halloween activities this week and I was thinking about filing a complaint just to piss them off.
at every meeting that they announce this I burst out laughing.

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2015, 09:19:48 AM »

36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2015, 09:20:54 AM »

heading out guys. enjoy your day.

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2015, 09:22:44 AM »

if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2015, 09:24:10 AM »

heading out guys. enjoy your day.
Later, Deano.  Enjoy your day too.

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2015, 09:26:22 AM »

heading out guys. enjoy your day.
Don't overeat but enjoy the fest!

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2015, 09:26:47 AM »

if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2015, 09:33:35 AM »

if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2015, 09:33:57 AM »

Nothing but sunshine, no wind, 40% humidity and 58 degrees out this morning with a forecast high of 82.  Does not get any better than that!

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2015, 09:39:31 AM »

if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?
Nothing but sex all day!

Oh, my plan I thought you said dream.  My morning plan is to work on one side of my wood fence that has crapped out and needs replacing.  Afternoon will watch some NASCAR on the patio with a cigar or two.

They keep,advertising Popeyes Fried Chicken on TV and got that stuck in my mind so might have to go get me some of that for lunch.  Love their chicken and have not had any in probably 5 years.

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2015, 09:54:52 AM »

Nothing but sunshine, no wind, 40% humidity and 58 degrees out this morning with a forecast high of 82.  Does not get any better than that!
That does sound nice.  I'm afraid summer is officially over, here.  It won't be long before we pull out our shovels.

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2015, 09:57:04 AM »

if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?
Nothing but sex all day!

Oh, my plan I thought you said dream.  My morning plan is to work on one side of my wood fence that has crapped out and needs replacing.  Afternoon will watch some NASCAR on the patio with a cigar or two.

They keep,advertising Popeyes Fried Chicken on TV and got that stuck in my mind so might have to go get me some of that for lunch.  Love their chicken and have not had any in probably 5 years.
I'm starving right now so everything sounds good.  I think it's time to mosey downstairs and find some coffee and oatmeal.

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2015, 09:59:31 AM »

if anybody's passing through.
Chili and corn holing?  That's what Sundays are all about.  ;)
in NY corn hole takes on a WHOLE different meaning.
You mean a HOLE different meaning?
✔️
What's your plan for the day, Tex?
Nothing but sex all day!

Oh, my plan I thought you said dream.  My morning plan is to work on one side of my wood fence that has crapped out and needs replacing.  Afternoon will watch some NASCAR on the patio with a cigar or two.

They keep,advertising Popeyes Fried Chicken on TV and got that stuck in my mind so might have to go get me some of that for lunch.  Love their chicken and have not had any in probably 5 years.
I'm starving right now so everything sounds good.  I think it's time to mosey downstairs and find some coffee and oatmeal.
I had a grain muffin and fruit.

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2015, 11:04:45 AM »

36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2015, 11:07:22 AM »

36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!