Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2015, 03:41:07 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2015, 04:15:26 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
LOL!

« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2015, 04:25:59 PM »

Afternoon Bean
Afternoon, Dave.  In the f'n office this afternoon, keeping Raz company.  At least I had an Oval habano to go with, unlike Raz.

« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2015, 04:44:00 PM »

Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2015, 04:46:02 PM »

Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2015, 04:57:54 PM »

Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"
Hey Now!

« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2015, 04:58:41 PM »

Yuz are a smart lot.  Maybe you can help me figure this one out...

My in-laws used to own a business and got ripped off by this SOB.  They were involved in a lawsuit where they won a $5000 judgement.  They were never paid.

12 years later, my in-laws are being sued by that guy's mortgage company because he never paid them either.

WTF?

Now it looks like it's gonna cost my in-laws at least $175 to file a defense motion against this crook's mortgage company.  Or hire a lawyer and spend even more money.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2015, 05:01:54 PM »

Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2015, 05:28:04 PM »

36° outside /  60° inside.  Freezing my ass off this morning.  Waiting for the furnace guy to show up.
Isn't it good to check those things BEFORE it gets cold?  Just sayin'
LMAO, could be a faulty oil tank!
Different property.
Did you unload that yet?
Almost.  Waiting on the results of the last water test.  If it comes back clean, we can schedule the closing.

Did I mention my crazy ass wife has her eyes set on another house in town?
So she can move there and you can stay in this one?

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2015, 05:28:39 PM »

Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2015, 05:29:55 PM »

I actually like today's Asylum deal too.
....I agree, worth the $3
Oh, hell. Damned enablers! I spent $600 on maintenance of guitars yesterday. Now I gotta drop another $30 on cigars. Ouch.
Damn, that's as bad as putting the car in the shop.  You gotta stop lighting them on fire and smashing them on the floor and shit.

« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2015, 05:31:18 PM »

Just through away all my leftover college textbooks, chit it felt good.
Were they in latin?
Ha!  Texius Davius.

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2015, 05:31:38 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa! What's this?? It's a massive 60% off box closeout on 92-rated La Palina.....www.cigarpage.com
I got a box of Classic on toro for $69, not bad IMO
That's tempting.  But I may have to use that money for the co-payment at the urgent care center.  Fell down a couple of wooden steps while in my socks and fucked up my knee and ankle pretty good.
Oh chit Mayor that sux!   Better plan to take the week off.
Highly unlikely.  In fact, I even humored the Mrs. and went to that open house.  A lotta fucking stairs too.  Sheesh.
So nice that she gives a shit about your well being.

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2015, 05:32:03 PM »

Home and all caught up already.

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2015, 05:32:24 PM »

Greetings Bean.  How was your weekend?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10