@ Shortstack - You getting wet over there in the Low Country?

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Why?  It's good for you.
Trying to lay off caffeine - I've done a really good job with pop/soda/coke, but this is the last habit.  I'm fine with it every once in a while, but I was doing 2-3/day plus multiple pops/sodas/cokes...now I do maybe 1/day of crystal light energy, but only if I 'need' it.
I'm really susceptible to migraines, and caffeine withdrawls can be a major trigger
So you are removing a known treatment....what is the value?
I don't make coffee at home, so when I have it during the week I then wake up on weekends craving caffeine to get me going.  Excedrin doesn't seem to work with me as well as it once did...caffeine seems to cause more headaches than it helps lately.
I've had less headaches and felt better the last 6 months, so I'll stick with it.  The pop was the big habit to kick, now I will probably never give up coffee completely, but I will limit myself.

I have multiple friends who have sworn off caffeine, and tell me how much healthier they are, and how I should give up my 3 cups of black coffee a day. I just look at them and say, "Caffeine wasn't your problem. It was all the other shit and sugar in the gallon of Mountain Dew you used to drink."

Don't even get me started on the diet shit.
Don't worry we will not get YOU started on anything. ;D
But it is Tuesday.....

[...]

Oh I completely agree with that, no doubt the 'other' stuff in pop is damn near toxic and what gives your body the 'ups and down's from consumption.  I feel better cause I gave that up, not caffeine...but the caffeine withdrawal trigger for migraines is no joke, so I try to limit my intake overall.
Caffeine can definitely play a role in migraine's

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 05:07AM

Fred continues to weaken as it moves away from the Republic of Cabo Verde.

Once a category 1 hurricane, Tropical Storm Fred is expected to continuing weakening as it moves northwest over cooler water and into drier air. Fred poses no threat to the United States of America.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Not me, just waiting on the correct buying opportunity.
I'm an optimist, so I can't sell...  I believe the financial term for that would be dumbass.
Morning Dad, post us a picture of that new car!
We left a message for a recommended Honda salesman to have called us last Friday morning, my wife's only day off for car shopping.  We sat at home waiting for him to call, but he never did.  I'm not sure if he got the message or not..?  I also wanted to wait another week hoping there would be a Labor Day Sale.  But so for, I only see Honda advertising their End of Summer Sale which is 0% financing, which we do not want.  Again, I can't make up my mind.  We like the Honda Civic EX for $19,210 True Car price (without sales tax, fees, etc.).  But the Accord LX (Basic) is $19,546 (True Car).  The Accord does not have the bells and whistles the Civic has, but it is bigger, better ride, more quiet, and has a larger engine without sacrificing much gas mileage over the Civic (almost the same gas mileage.)  My wife wants the Civic because it's smaller, but I bet the Accord is nicer.  The Civic is rated 50% over average on reliability (excellent), and the Accord is rated 40% above avg.  My wife wants the most reliable car.  We should be going again this Friday.

I am hungry what is for lunch?

[...]

One thing I don't question is the reliability of Honda Cars relative to all other cars.  Honda is really good stuff mechanically and the electronics.

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Not me, just waiting on the correct buying opportunity.
I'm an optimist, so I can't sell...  I believe the financial term for that would be dumbass.
I am an optimist so I can't buy or in Financial Terms I already lost my ass too many times..
I do have great financial hindsight, thou...!
The stock market is really pretty easy to win at, all you have to do is beat out the Chinese, Big 5 Banks, Goldman Saks, dozen or so hedge funds  and the Federal Reserve Bank and you got it by the balls.
[...]

The dealer is offering a Life Time Warranty on the engine.  There's a few dealers in St. Louis that has been doing that too.  We really like the Civic, but the air conditioner will cut off when you give it the gas.  I know it's to give the car more power, but I just hate that.  I guess I just want to go fast while I stay cool.. :)  My wife said she could still feel the air with her face in my lap... So go figure..?

[...]

Agreed there - personally, I would take the bigger car for safety reasons - I wouldn't feel very confident in a civic on an interstate or if I were to get into an accident.  Did you check insurance prices between the two, just to make sure there isn't a huge discrepancy?

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Not me, just waiting on the correct buying opportunity.
I'm an optimist, so I can't sell...  I believe the financial term for that would be dumbass.
I am an optimist so I can't buy or in Financial Terms I already lost my ass too many times..
I do have great financial hindsight, thou...!
The stock market is really pretty easy to win at, all you have to do is beat out the Chinese, Big 5 Banks, Goldman Saks, dozen or so hedge funds  and the Federal Reserve Bank and you got it by the balls.
Invest in the S&P 500, that's what my commie Buffet says to do.  He has a million dollar bet with a top hedge fund manager that the S&P500 will beat him over a 5 year average - he was winning at the Annual Shareholder Meeting.

[...]

I would go with the car that includes the blowjob.

[...]

Both 4 door sedans, wouldn't be much difference.

I am hungry what is for lunch?
i am having the chicken, munster cheese, lettuce, tomatoe and russian dressing hero i bought yesterday.
with some crystal light berry blend... 8)

[...]

Dealer warranty is B.S.  If it does not have enough power to run the AC then keep shopping.