Hot as balls out here tonight.  RealFeel®: 91° with 76% humidity at this hour?
That doesn't sound like a balls environment.  Sounds more like inside a...never mind.
You're correct.  I was disappointed when I only saw 91°.  I'm sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish market.
Defination of Frenzy: a blind lesbian on a tuna boat. 8)
Hello boys.

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Quitter!
I tried to quit this fuct up operation about 15 minutes ago and boss talked me out of it but if wardens job was not in turmoil I would be filling out my papers right this minute.
I'm sure you could leave the warden, Dean's got extra women and room in the mobile for ya!

for you AJ whores out there, a JR exclusive: http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.php/event/uncharted-launch-cut-light-event/  uncharted

Good morning, boys.
Right on time.  Mr Mayor, the other boys a Dave is being mean to me.  Rap his knuckles with a ruler.
Damn!  TexDave strips Bean of his Texashood and he goes all woosie on us.
I do NOT want to know from which bookmarked website you pulled that photo of you and your kindred spirits.
I thought that was a photo of all the Dave's...
Looked like a Joizy Herf to me - Tony must have been taking the picture...
Looked like a ND bachelor party, minus the dumpster with lights
LALTS - and the single-wide with 13dudes...
And about 30" of ice and -40deg+ temps

In 1914, the last passenger pigeon in captivity, "Martha," died at the Cincinnati Zoo.

they had a surplus of those little saddles, and no market for them.... ::)

Good morning, boys.
Right on time.  Mr Mayor, the other boys a Dave is being mean to me.  Rap his knuckles with a ruler.
Damn!  TexDave strips Bean of his Texashood and he goes all woosie on us.
I do NOT want to know from which bookmarked website you pulled that photo of you and your kindred spirits.
I thought that was a photo of all the Dave's...
Looked like a Joizy Herf to me - Tony must have been taking the picture...
Looked like a ND bachelor party, minus the dumpster with lights
LMAO!

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Quitter!
I tried to quit this fuct up operation about 15 minutes ago and boss talked me out of it but if wardens job was not in turmoil I would be filling out my papers right this minute.
I'm sure you could leave the warden, Dean's got extra women and room in the mobile for ya!
Freshly painted!

for you AJ whores out there, a JR exclusive: http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.php/event/uncharted-launch-cut-light-event/  uncharted
Being an AJF whore doesn't mean we'll jump at daily table scraps.

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Why?  It's good for you.

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Quitter!
I tried to quit this fuct up operation about 15 minutes ago and boss talked me out of it but if wardens job was not in turmoil I would be filling out my papers right this minute.
Stay calm.  Take a break and go smoke a cigar then come back.  Maybe they won't even notice.

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Why?  It's good for you.
Trying to lay off caffeine - I've done a really good job with pop/soda/coke, but this is the last habit.  I'm fine with it every once in a while, but I was doing 2-3/day plus multiple pops/sodas/cokes...now I do maybe 1/day of crystal light energy, but only if I 'need' it.
I'm really susceptible to migraines, and caffeine withdrawls can be a major trigger

Good morning, boys.
Right on time.  Mr Mayor, the other boys a Dave is being mean to me.  Rap his knuckles with a ruler.
Damn!  TexDave strips Bean of his Texashood and he goes all woosie on us.
I do NOT want to know from which bookmarked website you pulled that photo of you and your kindred spirits.
I thought that was a photo of all the Dave's...
Looked like a Joizy Herf to me - Tony must have been taking the picture...
no, my quad bypass scars would have shown in the picture, chest & right leg....
then again, I miss half of the herfs anyway...

Looks like a big-time fall for the markets at opening, 300+ points down for the Dow maybe.
Starting our day with a lovely thought...
Count on TxDave for uplifting items from the news.
I posted something rather "uplifting" yesterday afternoon and CB & Raz were all over me about it, WTF do you people want????
Fifties and hundreds.

Morning, muchachos.

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Quitter!
I tried to quit this fuct up operation about 15 minutes ago and boss talked me out of it but if wardens job was not in turmoil I would be filling out my papers right this minute.
Stay calm.  Take a break and go smoke a cigar then come back.  Maybe they won't even notice.
Did not smoke a cigar but took a 30 minute sanity walk.

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Quitter!
I tried to quit this fuct up operation about 15 minutes ago and boss talked me out of it but if wardens job was not in turmoil I would be filling out my papers right this minute.
I'm sure you could leave the warden, Dean's got extra women and room in the mobile for ya!
Freshly painted!
The women, or the room?