Looks like a big-time fall for the markets at opening, 300+ points down for the Dow maybe.
Starting our day with a lovely thought...
Count on TxDave for uplifting items from the news.
I posted something rather "uplifting" yesterday afternoon and CB & Raz were all over me about it, WTF do you people want????
Fifties and hundreds.

Morning, muchachos.
Throwin hunneds, hunneds...good mornin Raz
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Looks like a big-time fall for the markets at opening, 300+ points down for the Dow maybe.
Starting our day with a lovely thought...
Count on TxDave for uplifting items from the news.
I posted something rather "uplifting" yesterday afternoon and CB & Raz were all over me about it, WTF do you people want????
Fifties and hundreds.

Morning, muchachos.
Throwin hunneds, hunneds...good mornin Raz
Good morning from me too Raz...

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Why?  It's good for you.
Trying to lay off caffeine - I've done a really good job with pop/soda/coke, but this is the last habit.  I'm fine with it every once in a while, but I was doing 2-3/day plus multiple pops/sodas/cokes...now I do maybe 1/day of crystal light energy, but only if I 'need' it.
I'm really susceptible to migraines, and caffeine withdrawls can be a major trigger
So you are removing a known treatment....what is the value?

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Quitter!
I tried to quit this fuct up operation about 15 minutes ago and boss talked me out of it but if wardens job was not in turmoil I would be filling out my papers right this minute.
I'm sure you could leave the warden, Dean's got extra women and room in the mobile for ya!
Freshly painted!
The women, or the room?
If the shoe fits...

[...]

I don't make coffee at home, so when I have it during the week I then wake up on weekends craving caffeine to get me going.  Excedrin doesn't seem to work with me as well as it once did...caffeine seems to cause more headaches than it helps lately.
I've had less headaches and felt better the last 6 months, so I'll stick with it.  The pop was the big habit to kick, now I will probably never give up coffee completely, but I will limit myself.

Looks like a big-time fall for the markets at opening, 300+ points down for the Dow maybe.
Starting our day with a lovely thought...
Count on TxDave for uplifting items from the news.
I posted something rather "uplifting" yesterday afternoon and CB & Raz were all over me about it, WTF do you people want????
Fifties and hundreds.

Morning, muchachos.
Throwin hunneds, hunneds...good mornin Raz
Backatcha, commie-boy. ;-)

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?

Looks like a big-time fall for the markets at opening, 300+ points down for the Dow maybe.
Starting our day with a lovely thought...
Count on TxDave for uplifting items from the news.
I posted something rather "uplifting" yesterday afternoon and CB & Raz were all over me about it, WTF do you people want????
Fifties and hundreds.

Morning, muchachos.
Throwin hunneds, hunneds...good mornin Raz
Backatcha, commie-boy. ;-)
LALTS!

[...]

Sounds to me like  like you are just a common PU$$Y which helps explain why you like Fruit Beer and living in a frozen shipping great with a bunch of weirdo's! ::)

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Not me, just waiting on the correct buying opportunity.

[...]

That's at least 95% of it, but I was born that way, so why change now ;)

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Not me, just waiting on the correct buying opportunity.
Should have hit it last Tuesday and sold Friday, easy 4-6% on your money in 3days...I love this 20/20 hindsight thing

Looks like a big-time fall for the markets at opening, 300+ points down for the Dow maybe.
Starting our day with a lovely thought...
Count on TxDave for uplifting items from the news.
I posted something rather "uplifting" yesterday afternoon and CB & Raz were all over me about it, WTF do you people want????
Fifties and hundreds.

Morning, muchachos.
Throwin hunneds, hunneds...good mornin Raz
Good morning from me too Raz...
Morning to ya, Dad.

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Not me, just waiting on the correct buying opportunity.
Should have hit it last Tuesday and sold Friday, easy 4-6% on your money in 3days...I love this 20/20 hindsight thing
I don't day trade anymore, the giant computerized traders have fuct that all up.  I just play for safety and longer term gain.