CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: 9/1/2015  (Read 36387 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 9/1/2015
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2015, 11:08:30 AM »

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
Is it bargain-hunting time yet?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2015, 11:10:55 AM »

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
Is it bargain-hunting time yet?
Not for me but  probably some good stuff to be had in the Oil sectors that should be up up and away within 6-12 months

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #167 on: September 01, 2015, 11:16:54 AM »

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Not me, just waiting on the correct buying opportunity.
I'm an optimist, so I can't sell...  I believe the financial term for that would be dumbass.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2015, 11:19:22 AM »

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
I'm an optimist, so I can't sell...  I believe the financial term for that would be dumbass.
Morning Dad, post us a picture of that new car!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2015, 11:20:03 AM »

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
I am an optimist so I can't buy or in Financial Terms I already lost my ass too many times..

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2015, 11:20:56 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Why?  It's good for you.
Trying to lay off caffeine - I've done a really good job with pop/soda/coke, but this is the last habit.  I'm fine with it every once in a while, but I was doing 2-3/day plus multiple pops/sodas/cokes...now I do maybe 1/day of crystal light energy, but only if I 'need' it. 
I'm really susceptible to migraines, and caffeine withdrawls can be a major trigger
So you are removing a known treatment....what is the value?
I don't make coffee at home, so when I have it during the week I then wake up on weekends craving caffeine to get me going.  Excedrin doesn't seem to work with me as well as it once did...caffeine seems to cause more headaches than it helps lately. 
I've had less headaches and felt better the last 6 months, so I'll stick with it.  The pop was the big habit to kick, now I will probably never give up coffee completely, but I will limit myself.

I have multiple friends who have sworn off caffeine, and tell me how much healthier they are, and how I should give up my 3 cups of black coffee a day. I just look at them and say, "Caffeine wasn't your problem. It was all the other shit and sugar in the gallon of Mountain Dew you used to drink."

Don't even get me started on the diet shit.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2015, 11:22:09 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...

Good mornin Dad!

I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Why?  It's good for you.
Trying to lay off caffeine - I've done a really good job with pop/soda/coke, but this is the last habit.  I'm fine with it every once in a while, but I was doing 2-3/day plus multiple pops/sodas/cokes...now I do maybe 1/day of crystal light energy, but only if I 'need' it. 
I'm really susceptible to migraines, and caffeine withdrawls can be a major trigger
I don't make coffee at home, so when I have it during the week I then wake up on weekends craving caffeine to get me going.  Excedrin doesn't seem to work with me as well as it once did...caffeine seems to cause more headaches than it helps lately. 
I've had less headaches and felt better the last 6 months, so I'll stick with it.  The pop was the big habit to kick, now I will probably never give up coffee completely, but I will limit myself.

I have multiple friends who have sworn off caffeine, and tell me how much healthier they are, and how I should give up my 3 cups of black coffee a day. I just look at them and say, "Caffeine wasn't your problem. It was all the other shit and sugar in the gallon of Mountain Dew you used to drink."

Don't worry we will not get YOU started on anything. ;D

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2015, 11:22:33 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...

Good mornin Dad!

Why?  It's good for you.
Sounds to me like  like you are just a common PU$$Y which helps explain why you like Fruit Beer and living in a frozen shipping great with a bunch of weirdo's! ::)
Which begs the question...if he likes hanging out with weirdos, and he likes hanging out here, then...?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2015, 11:23:07 AM »

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
Should have hit it last Tuesday and sold Friday, easy 4-6% on your money in 3days...I love this 20/20 hindsight thing
If only it were so easy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2015, 11:24:51 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...

Good mornin Dad!

Why?  It's good for you.
Sounds to me like  like you are just a common PU$$Y which helps explain why you like Fruit Beer and living in a frozen shipping great with a bunch of weirdo's! ::)
Which begs the question...if he likes hanging out with weirdos, and he likes hanging out here, then...?
You just now figured out the answer to that question?   

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2015, 11:25:30 AM »

Read it and weep!

Dow  16,171   -357
We running to the banks?
I am an optimist so I can't buy or in Financial Terms I already lost my ass too many times..
I do have great financial hindsight, thou...!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2015, 11:26:42 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...

Good mornin Dad!

Why?  It's good for you.

Don't worry we will not get YOU started on anything. ;D
Yeah, I know, you don't like having to wait your turn to rant. It's a Texas thing.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2015, 11:27:21 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...

Good mornin Dad!

Why?  It's good for you.
You just now figured out the answer to that question?
No, just making sure you had.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2015, 11:32:12 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...

Good mornin Dad!

Why?  It's good for you.
That's at least 95% of it, but I was born that way, so why change now ;)
Ah, the old nature vs nurture....

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »

Good morning cuckoos ...

Good mornin Dad!

Why?  It's good for you.

Oh I completely agree with that, no doubt the 'other' stuff in pop is damn near toxic and what gives your body the 'ups and down's from consumption.  I feel better cause I gave that up, not caffeine...but the caffeine withdrawal trigger for migraines is no joke, so I try to limit my intake overall. 
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23