MANHUNT FOR 3 GUNMEN IN CHICAGO-AREA COP SHOOTING

BREAKING NEWS:  SEVERAL COMMUNITIES NORTH OF CHICAGO are in lock-down as police hunt three armed gunmen suspected in the shooting this morning of a Fox Lake, Ill., police officer.

NOTE;  Strictest Gun Laws in the U.S.???

I actually have family that live on Fox Lake.

Good morning cuckoos ...
LALTS - "I just like to watch......"

Good mornin Dad!
I thought that was cockold...?  But that's another story...

Good morning Shaun.. :)
LOL - I assumed that's what you meant  ;)
I was thinking Coo Coo Clock.  But it's early I the morning and I've only had 4 cups of coffee.
Just having my first one now - been trying to 'quit' but I needed the bump today
Why?  It's good for you.
Trying to lay off caffeine - I've done a really good job with pop/soda/coke, but this is the last habit.  I'm fine with it every once in a while, but I was doing 2-3/day plus multiple pops/sodas/cokes...now I do maybe 1/day of crystal light energy, but only if I 'need' it.
I'm really susceptible to migraines, and caffeine withdrawls can be a major trigger
So you are removing a known treatment....what is the value?
I don't make coffee at home, so when I have it during the week I then wake up on weekends craving caffeine to get me going.  Excedrin doesn't seem to work with me as well as it once did...caffeine seems to cause more headaches than it helps lately.
I've had less headaches and felt better the last 6 months, so I'll stick with it.  The pop was the big habit to kick, now I will probably never give up coffee completely, but I will limit myself.

I have multiple friends who have sworn off caffeine, and tell me how much healthier they are, and how I should give up my 3 cups of black coffee a day. I just look at them and say, "Caffeine wasn't your problem. It was all the other shit and sugar in the gallon of Mountain Dew you used to drink."

Don't even get me started on the diet shit.
I couldn't agree more with Raz.  Nothing wrong with some black coffee.  Next you're gonna tell me cigars are bad for me?
You travellin yet?
Haven't boarded yet.  But just about to.

[...]

Have a smooth flight

Phones turning off.  If something happens, my admin password is...

Phones turning off.  If something happens, my admin password is...  ItalianDonutSprinkle

You left off the PW but I put it in for you

Need to have a manhunt for the bastige that killed the banter.
And no gun restrictions here.

Phones turning off.  If something happens, my admin password is...  ItalianDonutSprinkle

You left off the PW but I put it in for you
Perfect!

Welcome back Travellin Dave

I am feeling like some Pizza and Real Man Beer for dinner.

It is actually raining at my office but unfortunately not at my house.

Need to have a manhunt for the bastige that killed the banter.
And no gun restrictions here.
Good, because I'm carrying a full Glock 22 and have two extra mags in the backpack.

In preparation for the Papal visit to Philadelphia, local marketeers are trying their best to capitalize...
From Cape May Brewing Company, you have YOPO Pale Ale  (You only Pope once)
http://6abc.com/religion/unique-products-created-ahead-of-papal-visit/947723/

http://capemaybrewery.com/on-tap

Need to have a manhunt for the bastige that killed the banter.
And no gun restrictions here.
Good, because I'm carrying a full Glock 22 and have two extra mags in the backpack.
Now I am a jealous bastige, I am carrying a 1-7/8" blade pocket knife and 2 oz of pepper spray.

Or this T-shirt:

Water Ice into wine??

Welcome back Travellin Dave
Well they thought they were all set with their presentation until I shot holes through it up one side and down the other.
They can't get out of having invited me for two more presentations tomorrow....but don't think they'll want me back again.   ;D