« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2015, 10:46:04 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Carry the kids out in their jammies, strap them in, they probably won't even wake up.
I hope not, need to get 3-4 hours of sleep in the car...I hope

« Reply #196 on: August 21, 2015, 10:46:37 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Carry the kids out in their jammies, strap them in, they probably won't even wake up.
But what about the warden as that is usually where the delay is, which is why i am sitting here right now. :(.  You been single too long Dave, losing touch with reality! :)

Carry the warden out kicking and screaming in her pj' (or not in her pj's) and your ass is going to jail with TV coverage.
She'll be ready before me

« Reply #197 on: August 21, 2015, 10:47:29 AM »

« Reply #198 on: August 21, 2015, 10:47:32 AM »

Either nobody has any interest in these Partagas or the Jam is hung up again.
Well they are not the best of the best Partagas has to offer and on DD's pretty regular

« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2015, 10:48:06 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Carry the kids out in their jammies, strap them in, they probably won't even wake up.
But what about the warden as that is usually where the delay is, which is why i am sitting here right now. :(.  You been single too long Dave, losing touch with reality! :)

Carry the warden out kicking and screaming in her pj' (or not in her pj's) and your ass is going to jail with TV coverage.
She'll be ready before me
That must be nice!

« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2015, 10:50:13 AM »

« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2015, 10:50:44 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
Haven't run this fast in years, get your cash brothers!
Might try Imonium AD it usually fixes the runs pretty quick.

« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2015, 10:51:11 AM »

Either nobody has any interest in these Partagas or the Jam is hung up again.
I actually have one of these in my portable humidor and will likely smoke it on the way home today.

« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2015, 10:51:49 AM »

« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2015, 10:52:15 AM »

Either nobody has any interest in these Partagas or the Jam is hung up again.
I actually have one of these in my portable humidor and will likely smoke it on the way home today.
GFY...with the Partagas

« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »

I wouldn't tell....

http://6abc.com/news/court-records-son-of-ex-nfl-cheerleader-accused-of-raping-teen-lead-alleged-victim-to-mom-/384181/
She's got crazy eyes
On a side note, how the hell does the 15-year-old kid make out and grope her, but turn down sex?
He is a dumbass most likely, probably got a trophy at the T-Ball game for striking out.

« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2015, 10:53:25 AM »

Warden claims to be ready, see you later.

« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2015, 10:54:24 AM »

I wouldn't tell....

http://6abc.com/news/court-records-son-of-ex-nfl-cheerleader-accused-of-raping-teen-lead-alleged-victim-to-mom-/384181/
She's got crazy eyes
On a side note, how the hell does the 15-year-old kid make out and grope her, but turn down sex?
He's gay
That'd be my first thought too. But if that's the case, why grope her? Stick to checking out guys on the sly in the locker room after PE, you know?

« Reply #209 on: August 21, 2015, 10:55:24 AM »

Either nobody has any interest in these Partagas or the Jam is hung up again.
I actually have one of these in my portable humidor and will likely smoke it on the way home today.
GFY...with the Partagas
Is that what you suggest?  That's a whole other kind of stink-eye.