« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2015, 10:24:12 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.

« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2015, 10:27:11 AM »

Mr Mayor checking in at 10:00, same time as LC Raz.  Good morning sirs.

« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2015, 10:27:28 AM »

Friday, bitches!

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip.
Starting off pretty slow around here this morning.
Agreed. TXDave is off today, I believe, and Scott is already 75% on vacation mentally, so might be a slow one.
You've seen Tex's post count, nothing stops him
Indeed, he even did a fair job of dialing in from vacation.
And there I only had internet service inthe clubhouse.   Thus I was either drinking morning coffee,  eating and/or drinking at the bar when bantering.  Warden and everybody else there slept in tand I enjoyed going down to the clubhouse early to read the news and banter with my coffee to watch the sunrise.
You bantered with your coffee? Did it have any good cigar recommendations?

« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.
Stupid ass shrinks making a mountain out of a molehill....."How to talk to kids about Jared"....WTF, the subway guy is not going to scar them for life.  Easy, he's bad, he likes to hurt children, stay away from strangers.  Done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/talk-kids-jared-fogle/32021257/

« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2015, 10:31:09 AM »

Mr Mayor checking in at 10:00, same time as LC Raz.  Good morning sirs.
I apologize for my tardiness.  It's very unlike me.

« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2015, 10:32:05 AM »

The manufacturer of Oreo cookies recently announced plans to move production of Oreos from Chicago to Mexico, resulting in a loss of 600 U.S. jobs.

This should be a wake-up call to defenders of the U.S. sugar program and other job-destroying trade barriers.

The leading ingredient in Oreos is sugar, and U.S. trade barriers currently require Americans to pay twice the average world prices for sugar.

Sugar-using industries now have a big incentive to relocate from the United States to countries where access to their primary ingredient is not restricted.
But bet nothing will happen, because Michelle Obama says we shouldn't be eating all that sugar anyway.

« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2015, 10:32:19 AM »

Friday, bitches!

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip.
Starting off pretty slow around here this morning.
Agreed. TXDave is off today, I believe, and Scott is already 75% on vacation mentally, so might be a slow one.
You've seen Tex's post count, nothing stops him
Indeed, he even did a fair job of dialing in from vacation.
And there I only had internet service inthe clubhouse.   Thus I was either drinking morning coffee,  eating and/or drinking at the bar when bantering.  Warden and everybody else there slept in tand I enjoyed going down to the clubhouse early to read the news and banter with my coffee to watch the sunrise.
You bantered with your coffee? Did it have any good cigar recommendations?
Probably better than a lot of other folks.

« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2015, 10:32:47 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.
Stupid ass shrinks making a mountain out of a molehill....."How to talk to kids about Jared"....WTF, the subway guy is not going to scar them for life.  Easy, he's bad, he likes to hurt children, stay away from strangers.  Done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/talk-kids-jared-fogle/32021257/
The news in this country is such a farce.

« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:08 AM »

FRIDAY!
For you. I get to work all weekend. Grumble grumble.

« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:27 AM »

Mr Mayor checking in at 10:00, same time as LC Raz.  Good morning sirs.
I apologize for my tardiness.  It's very unlike me.
Pardon me while I wipe off the coffee I just spit all over the screen.

« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:37 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.
Stupid ass shrinks making a mountain out of a molehill....."How to talk to kids about Jared"....WTF, the subway guy is not going to scar them for life.  Easy, he's bad, he likes to hurt children, stay away from strangers.  Done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/talk-kids-jared-fogle/32021257/
If your kids know who the Subway guy is in the first place, maybe they watch too much tv.

« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:49 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.
Stupid ass shrinks making a mountain out of a molehill....."How to talk to kids about Jared"....WTF, the subway guy is not going to scar them for life.  Easy, he's bad, he likes to hurt children, stay away from strangers.  Done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/talk-kids-jared-fogle/32021257/
Kids don't even know WTF he is probably

« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2015, 10:34:58 AM »

Morning Mayor & Raz

« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2015, 10:35:24 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues

« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2015, 10:36:44 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.
Stupid ass shrinks making a mountain out of a molehill....."How to talk to kids about Jared"....WTF, the subway guy is not going to scar them for life.  Easy, he's bad, he likes to hurt children, stay away from strangers.  Done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/talk-kids-jared-fogle/32021257/
The news in this country is such a farce.
Indeed!