« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2015, 10:55:34 AM »

« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2015, 10:56:14 AM »

I wouldn't tell....

http://6abc.com/news/court-records-son-of-ex-nfl-cheerleader-accused-of-raping-teen-lead-alleged-victim-to-mom-/384181/
She's got crazy eyes
On a side note, how the hell does the 15-year-old kid make out and grope her, but turn down sex?
He's gay
That'd be my first thought too. But if that's the case, why grope her? Stick to checking out guys on the sly in the locker room after PE, you know?
Something you want to tell us, Dave?

« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2015, 11:09:36 AM »

Aging Room special at Cigar King.

http://www.cigarking.com/aging-room-quattro-f55/

« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2015, 11:10:55 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Carry the kids out in their jammies, strap them in, they probably won't even wake up.
But what about the warden as that is usually where the delay is, which is why i am sitting here right now. :(.  You been single too long Dave, losing touch with reality! :)

Carry the warden out kicking and screaming in her pj' (or not in her pj's) and your ass is going to jail with TV coverage.
She'll be ready before me
Last minute humidor indecision?

« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2015, 11:18:29 AM »

I wouldn't tell....

http://6abc.com/news/court-records-son-of-ex-nfl-cheerleader-accused-of-raping-teen-lead-alleged-victim-to-mom-/384181/
She's got crazy eyes
On a side note, how the hell does the 15-year-old kid make out and grope her, but turn down sex?
He's gay
That'd be my first thought too. But if that's the case, why grope her? Stick to checking out guys on the sly in the locker room after PE, you know?
Something you want to tell us, Dave?
Please don't.

« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2015, 11:21:25 AM »

I wouldn't tell....

http://6abc.com/news/court-records-son-of-ex-nfl-cheerleader-accused-of-raping-teen-lead-alleged-victim-to-mom-/384181/
She's got crazy eyes
On a side note, how the hell does the 15-year-old kid make out and grope her, but turn down sex?
He's gay
That'd be my first thought too. But if that's the case, why grope her? Stick to checking out guys on the sly in the locker room after PE, you know?
Something you want to tell us, Dave?
Nothing new. I feel I've been pretty damn clear.

« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2015, 11:21:46 AM »

Aging Room special at Cigar King.

http://www.cigarking.com/aging-room-quattro-f55/
I really wanted to like these but they just don't agree with my palate.  They're not bad, by any means, and the construction is usually flawless but the several I've smoked have just been meh.

« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2015, 11:22:28 AM »

Shitstorm at work. Not my fault, but I'm the unfortunate soul that exposed the fuckup, so I get to detail over and over to managers what happened and whose fault it is. It's like being forced to be a tattletale. Jayzus I hate this.

« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2015, 11:23:09 AM »

I wouldn't tell....

http://6abc.com/news/court-records-son-of-ex-nfl-cheerleader-accused-of-raping-teen-lead-alleged-victim-to-mom-/384181/
She's got crazy eyes
On a side note, how the hell does the 15-year-old kid make out and grope her, but turn down sex?
He's gay
That'd be my first thought too. But if that's the case, why grope her? Stick to checking out guys on the sly in the locker room after PE, you know?
Something you want to tell us, Dave?
Nothing new. I feel I've been pretty damn clear.

I'm pretty sure we don't judge around here.   ;)

« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »

Shitstorm at work. Not my fault, but I'm the unfortunate soul that exposed the fuckup, so I get to detail over and over to managers what happened and whose fault it is. It's like being forced to be a tattletale. Jayzus I hate this.
Hmmm, do you really?

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2015, 11:24:38 AM »

Nothing new or different from the Monster today.

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »

Shitstorm at work. Not my fault, but I'm the unfortunate soul that exposed the fuckup, so I get to detail over and over to managers what happened and whose fault it is. It's like being forced to be a tattletale. Jayzus I hate this.
Hmmm, do you really?
Yes.

« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2015, 11:26:54 AM »

Aging Room special at Cigar King.

http://www.cigarking.com/aging-room-quattro-f55/
I really wanted to like these but they just don't agree with my palate.  They're not bad, by any means, and the construction is usually flawless but the several I've smoked have just been meh.
I agree, critics have been solidly behind the aging room line, rating them from very good to outstanding.  I've tried three or four different ones and like you said, they just did nothing for my palate...even beyond that, having some disagreeable flavors presented.

« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2015, 11:29:16 AM »

Shitstorm at work. Not my fault, but I'm the unfortunate soul that exposed the fuckup, so I get to detail over and over to managers what happened and whose fault it is. It's like being forced to be a tattletale. Jayzus I hate this.
As long as you don't squeal on the cheerleader you had sex with, we're fine with doing what you have to do.  Sometimes the bus is guaranteed to hit you if you don't throw someone else under it.  A fresh set of tire treads is sometimes good for a person.

« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2015, 11:30:26 AM »

I wouldn't tell....

http://6abc.com/news/court-records-son-of-ex-nfl-cheerleader-accused-of-raping-teen-lead-alleged-victim-to-mom-/384181/
She's got crazy eyes
On a side note, how the hell does the 15-year-old kid make out and grope her, but turn down sex?
He's gay
That'd be my first thought too. But if that's the case, why grope her? Stick to checking out guys on the sly in the locker room after PE, you know?
Something you want to tell us, Dave?
Nothing new. I feel I've been pretty damn clear.

I'm pretty sure we don't judge around here.   ;)
LALTS