« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2015, 10:37:23 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Beer and a smoke on the beach by 1:00!

« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2015, 10:37:35 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.
Stupid ass shrinks making a mountain out of a molehill....."How to talk to kids about Jared"....WTF, the subway guy is not going to scar them for life.  Easy, he's bad, he likes to hurt children, stay away from strangers.  Done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/talk-kids-jared-fogle/32021257/
Kids don't even know WTF he is probably
Kid's that don't play Jared's Pants Dance perhaps.  But cultured American children know all about him.

« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2015, 10:38:13 AM »

Morning Mayor & Raz
Howdy, Tex.  Are you off today?

« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2015, 10:38:26 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
Haven't run this fast in years, get your cash brothers!

« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2015, 10:39:07 AM »

« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2015, 10:39:50 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
Haven't run this fast in years, get your cash brothers!

« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2015, 10:41:20 AM »

Happy jamming Friday to y'all.
Can't talk, bank system collapsing.
That's nothing.  Lucky for me, I have nothing to lose.  The bigger tragedy is that SUBWAY KIDS™ pulled their online game, "Jared's Pants Dance" from the website.
Stupid ass shrinks making a mountain out of a molehill....."How to talk to kids about Jared"....WTF, the subway guy is not going to scar them for life.  Easy, he's bad, he likes to hurt children, stay away from strangers.  Done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/talk-kids-jared-fogle/32021257/
If your kids know who the Subway guy is in the first place, maybe they watch too much tv.
Fuckin' A.

« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »

« Reply #190 on: August 21, 2015, 10:42:02 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Carry the kids out in their jammies, strap them in, they probably won't even wake up.

« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2015, 10:44:10 AM »

Either nobody has any interest in these Partagas or the Jam is hung up again.

« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2015, 10:44:37 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Carry the kids out in their jammies, strap them in, they probably won't even wake up.
But what about the warden as that is usually where the delay is, which is why i am sitting here right now. :(.  You been single too long Dave, losing touch with reality! :)

Carry the warden out kicking and screaming in her pj' (or not in her pj's) and your ass is going to jail with TV coverage.

« Reply #194 on: August 21, 2015, 10:45:42 AM »

Still planning on heading out at 3AM tomorrow Fishy?
Yes sir, unless we can leave any earlier but that's the target. Should put us there by noon pending any traffic issues
Carry the kids out in their jammies, strap them in, they probably won't even wake up.
But what about the warden as that is usually where the delay is, which is why i am sitting here right now. :(.  You been single too long Dave, losing touch with reality! :)
No argument there.