« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »

Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2015, 08:44:03 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2015, 08:44:24 AM »

Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2015, 08:44:50 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2015, 08:45:32 AM »

Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.

« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2015, 08:45:48 AM »

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2015, 08:46:22 AM »

Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2015, 08:46:49 AM »

happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Two weeks ago?  You've been in Florida for a year!
yep, will be a year the 28th. I needed a physical address (not PO Box) to apply for lisence, insurance, and tag. asked for help EVERY FUCKING MONTH but she cried poverty for her and her son even after she dropped me from her medical plan (which I told her to do in the beginning because it's no good here), she threatened to cancel her medical claiming she couldn't afford it, but she could afford a new car and keep the camper and pay dues. now all I have is the IRS bill I know she won't help with so I'll take care of it $500 worth a month.
How exactly is her canceling her medical insurance a threat to you? Lol
EXACTLY.

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2015, 08:57:03 AM »

Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.

« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2015, 09:05:39 AM »

Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Bonefish? Damn near killed him!

« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2015, 09:11:36 AM »

« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2015, 09:12:16 AM »

Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Sounds awesome - the warden and I were trying to plan something for next year once I finish grad school and before she starts

« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2015, 09:12:52 AM »