« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2015, 10:06:14 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.

« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2015, 10:13:57 AM »

Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
Now that's what I call Deetroit Iron - the Love Barge!

« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2015, 10:16:52 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
The Gubment!

« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2015, 10:17:05 AM »

What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
I like my caimen medium rare.

« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.

« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2015, 10:25:56 AM »

Is it 4:30 yet?

« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2015, 10:26:33 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
Not a horrible idea, but maybe not one that's failed quite so much. We have enough financial problems in this country as it is.

« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2015, 10:27:14 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.

« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2015, 10:28:10 AM »

« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2015, 10:34:25 AM »

I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.
I'd vote for his hair.

« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2015, 10:34:50 AM »

Good morning, Shaun and Mike.

« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2015, 10:35:02 AM »

I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.
I'd vote for his hair.
Maybe his hair will run as VP.

« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2015, 10:36:10 AM »

Good morning, Shaun and Mike.
Mornin Mayor!

« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2015, 10:37:45 AM »

I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.
I'd vote for his hair.
Maybe his hair will run as VP.
Makes sense to me.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2015, 10:39:52 AM »