« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2015, 08:08:16 AM »

Another workaference filled day ahead of me today.  More work from home later this evening.  My buddy's dad's wake in between.  Looking forward to Saturday.  Will definitely try to sneak in a quick smoke on the commute home.

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2015, 08:16:36 AM »

Another workaference filled day ahead of me today.  More work from home later this evening.  My buddy's dad's wake in between.  Looking forward to Saturday.  Will definitely try to sneak in a quick smoke on the commute home.
Keep your eye on the prize Uncle Tony.

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »

Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Those long hoods were so cool.  My Dad drove an early 70's Lincoln Mark III back in its day, a gorgeous ride.
At one point before we were married my wife had an '84 Eldorado, brand new.  You talk about a long ass hood, seemed like it went on forever. Red with a white vinyl top.  Pimpin', but she loved it.
Beautiful ride!  Hope it had some Longhorns on the hood though :)

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2015, 08:19:41 AM »

Another workaference filled day ahead of me today.  More work from home later this evening.  My buddy's dad's wake in between.  Looking forward to Saturday.  Will definitely try to sneak in a quick smoke on the commute home.
Keep your eye on the prize Uncle Tony.
Drive On and Just take it all in stride.

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2015, 08:20:53 AM »

happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Two weeks ago?  You've been in Florida for a year!
yep, will be a year the 28th. I needed a physical address (not PO Box) to apply for lisence, insurance, and tag. asked for help EVERY FUCKING MONTH but she cried poverty for her and her son even after she dropped me from her medical plan (which I told her to do in the beginning because it's no good here), she threatened to cancel her medical claiming she couldn't afford it, but she could afford a new car and keep the camper and pay dues. now all I have is the IRS bill I know she won't help with so I'll take care of it $500 worth a month.

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2015, 08:22:10 AM »

happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Morning Dean, just an FYI policy changes require written notice and only the policy owner can make such a change.

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2015, 08:27:41 AM »

happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Morning Dean, just an FYI policy changes require written notice and only the policy owner can make such a change.
I was the policy holder. she was notified two weeks ago she needed her own policy. she had 14 days.

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2015, 08:34:00 AM »

Happy Friday gents!

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2015, 08:35:46 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning Yellow star.  You're looking spritely this fine morning.

« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2015, 08:36:28 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning Yellow star.  You're looking spritely this fine morning.
TGIF and the boss is out.  I won't have as good of a Friday as CabiWacky when his is gone, but productivity might be low today.

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2015, 08:38:55 AM »

[...]
How exactly is her canceling her medical insurance a threat to you? Lol

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2015, 08:39:58 AM »

Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.

« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2015, 08:42:37 AM »

[...]
Good question!