« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2015, 07:38:13 AM »

Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.

« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2015, 07:42:28 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2015, 07:45:55 AM »

What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
LALTS

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2015, 07:46:47 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Mr. Mayor, Dave(s), Chip, raz, et al.

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2015, 07:48:12 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Mr. Mayor, Dave(s), Chip, raz, et al.
Great Friday morning to you, Mark.

« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2015, 07:49:24 AM »

What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
Medium Cayman is Cayman Brac but no stop there.

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2015, 07:49:52 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Uncle Tony, Mark.

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2015, 07:49:58 AM »

« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2015, 07:52:02 AM »

Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Those long hoods were so cool.  My Dad drove an early 70's Lincoln Mark III back in its day, a gorgeous ride.

« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2015, 07:52:54 AM »

Morning former Texan Bean

« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2015, 07:56:19 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and JoiseyBean.

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2015, 07:58:00 AM »

happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2015, 07:58:17 AM »

Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Those long hoods were so cool.  My Dad drove an early 70's Lincoln Mark III back in its day, a gorgeous ride.
Long hoods, tits, fins and big engines with little body stability or ass end weight..... the good old days!

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2015, 08:00:10 AM »

happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Two weeks ago?  You've been in Florida for a year!

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2015, 08:00:15 AM »

Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Those long hoods were so cool.  My Dad drove an early 70's Lincoln Mark III back in its day, a gorgeous ride.
At one point before we were married my wife had an '84 Eldorado, brand new.  You talk about a long ass hood, seemed like it went on forever. Red with a white vinyl top.  Pimpin', but she loved it.