BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2015, 11:23:13 AM »

« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2015, 11:23:34 AM »

Can you tell it's getting on lunch time?

« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2015, 11:24:38 AM »

Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Red Mill shouldn't have made the list, and Palace Kitchen should have. Also, Bruno's deserves to be on that list, but they're in the middle of bumfuck near Mt Rainier, so obviously didn't have a chance.

Also, the use of Velveeta automatically disqualifies any food item from greatness.
Speaking of cheese....love burgers, but tend to be a bit more of a connisour of Mac & Cheese....thinking in your area of Beechers on Pike Place in Seattle.
Yeah, but don't knock my own take with Gruyére and baby Mozzarella. ;-)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2015, 11:29:14 AM »

Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese

« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2015, 11:41:27 AM »

He is definitely a living caricature.

They all think it and act it, he just says it.  Bulworth with a bit of The Campaign, Man of the Year....or that great speech from The Newsroom

https://youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs

« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2015, 11:52:25 AM »

Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese
Some quick searchin' under Mac and Cheese

Austin pops up again....Parkside
Crab Mac and Cheese at Alexanders in B'More
Yankee Lobster Company Lobster Mac and Cheese in Boston ....

« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2015, 12:05:09 PM »

Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese
Some quick searchin' under Mac and Cheese

Austin pops up again....Parkside
Crab Mac and Cheese at Alexanders in B'More
Yankee Lobster Company Lobster Mac and Cheese in Boston ....
Don't forget the Pimento Cheese!  Goes wonderful on that tasty burger.

« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2015, 12:09:25 PM »

What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!

« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2015, 12:11:36 PM »

Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese
Some quick searchin' under Mac and Cheese

Austin pops up again....Parkside
Crab Mac and Cheese at Alexanders in B'More
Yankee Lobster Company Lobster Mac and Cheese in Boston ....
Parkside is yuppie but never ate there and Counter Café is old school Austin Hippie and far from the best burger even in this area.

« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2015, 12:13:25 PM »

Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards

« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2015, 12:14:33 PM »

What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!
So you got a blowjob to go with the prostate massage?

« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2015, 12:15:59 PM »

Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Except it's not a bullshit story. They do carry the Hansen's virus. Human infection is rare, but they carry it.

« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2015, 12:19:09 PM »

Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Except it's not a bullshit story. They do carry the Hansen's virus. Human infection is rare, but they carry it.
Carrying and catching are two completely different things

« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2015, 12:20:00 PM »

What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!
I can feel the temperature dropping in that office from here!

« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2015, 12:22:50 PM »

I have not had a burger there but I can tell you that Husk in Charleston has some mighty damn good food.

Company Store in New Orleans is an old school type greasy spoon drugstore type burger, might damn good but not like the "gourmet" style burgers.