« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2015, 10:41:40 AM »

Fuk'n meeting time!   Rather have a scrotum piercing I think.
I'm sure something can be arranged across the way from Cedar Street next visit.
Please don't post pics.

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2015, 10:42:34 AM »

Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)

ANIMAL KILLER!
Guilty as charged.

Great song. Wasn't that Dewy Cox.  8)

Morning, Bret... GFY!
Thanks, kindly, Steve.  I still haven't seen that movie, which is a crime. Better send me a second GFY.

I'll send it out SurePost, so it should be there a day after you expect it.
Does an unexpected GFY constitute rape?
Not among fellow BOTL Banterer's.  There is implied consent.

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2015, 10:48:21 AM »

Fuk'n meeting time!   Rather have a scrotum piercing I think.
I'm sure something can be arranged across the way from Cedar Street next visit.
Please don't post pics.
Why not, it's just across the street...

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2015, 10:49:18 AM »

We could meet up with Kaitlyn.

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »

[...]

According to Trump, not if you're married
Well that settles it then. He oughta know, he knows everything.
Keeps rising in the polls.
....just shows how desperately we are in need of comic relief.

« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2015, 10:57:14 AM »

[...]

Or a double enema.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2015, 10:57:38 AM »

[...]

Oh, he'll tell ya. He has a successful company... and is worth even more than he thought.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2015, 10:59:41 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2015, 11:02:52 AM »

[...]

He is definitely a living caricature.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »

Or a double enema.

Comes with a FREE scrotum piercing...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2015, 11:08:08 AM »

Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2015, 11:17:54 AM »

PWMAO!

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2015, 11:19:28 AM »

Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Red Mill shouldn't have made the list, and Palace Kitchen should have. Also, Bruno's deserves to be on that list, but they're in the middle of bumfuck near Mt Rainier, so obviously didn't have a chance.

Also, the use of Velveeta automatically disqualifies any food item from greatness.

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2015, 11:19:29 AM »

Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Counter Cafe in Austin, need to get TexDaves assessment on that...
Holeman and Finch Public House in Atlanta for Steve to report on.

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2015, 11:22:54 AM »

Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Red Mill shouldn't have made the list, and Palace Kitchen should have. Also, Bruno's deserves to be on that list, but they're in the middle of bumfuck near Mt Rainier, so obviously didn't have a chance.

Also, the use of Velveeta automatically disqualifies any food item from greatness.
Speaking of cheese....love burgers, but tend to be a bit more of a connisour of Mac & Cheese....thinking in your area of Beechers on Pike Place in Seattle.