« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2015, 11:53:18 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
That would be asinine.
The point is moot.  They seemed to have sold enough on the daily deal yesterday to exclude them from the sprinter today. Must be yard gar Friday.

« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2015, 11:54:08 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
That would be asinine.
Yes it would be.  I fucked up.  So sorry.
No need to say that here.  Save it for when you get home.

« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2015, 11:54:14 AM »

The point is moot.  They seemed to have sold enough on the daily deal yesterday to exclude them from the sprinter today. Must be yard gar Friday.
The next offering will be awesome.  No, the next.  I meant the one after the next.  OK, so I was partly right but not interested in this vitola.  It seems like it's 6x60 day.

« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »

The point is moot.  They seemed to have sold enough on the daily deal yesterday to exclude them from the sprinter today. Must be yard gar Friday.
The next offering will be awesome.  No, the next.  I meant the one after the next.
But it is all about the Mission!

« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2015, 11:57:01 AM »

The point is moot.  They seemed to have sold enough on the daily deal yesterday to exclude them from the sprinter today. Must be yard gar Friday.
The next offering will be awesome.  No, the next.
Still have the CI daily deal window open as a fall back if I just have to buy something.  Out of MoW PA's as well.

« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2015, 12:02:39 PM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
That would be asinine.
IMHO, Sprinter is an entertaining Sham!
Boring shams suck.

« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2015, 12:02:44 PM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
That would be asinine.
IMHO, Sprinter is an entertaining Sham!
Sham may be a strong word.  But it's classic carnival-midway-huckster tactics in digital form.

Step right up, ladies and gents! How far will you let the little man run before swooping in for savings?  Be careful! You never know when someone else will snap up the deal and send the little fellow back to the starting line!  Hurry! Hurry! Step right up!  The more you play, the more you save!

« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2015, 12:04:01 PM »

...Step right up, ladies and gents! How far will you let the little man run before swooping in for savings?  Be careful! You never know when someone else will snap up the deal and little fellow back to the starting line!  Hurry! Hurry! Step right up!  The more you play, the more you save!
Better than working though, right?

« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2015, 12:11:39 PM »

Speaking of Scams and Shams there are two Crowned Heads offerings Mashing, one is Corona Gorda the other Robustos.  Same prices but one has free shipping and one does not.

« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2015, 12:11:59 PM »

...Step right up, ladies and gents! How far will you let the little man run before swooping in for savings?  Be careful! You never know when someone else will snap up the deal and little fellow back to the starting line!  Hurry! Hurry! Step right up!  The more you play, the more you save!
Better than working though, right?
For damn sure!

« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2015, 12:15:32 PM »

Speaking of Scams and Shams there are two Crowned Heads offerings Mashing, one is Corona Gorda the other Robustos.  Same prices but one has free shipping and one does not.
Go with the free shipping.   Although I'm not sure $26.98 is a great deal.

« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2015, 12:17:32 PM »

The point is moot.  They seemed to have sold enough on the daily deal yesterday to exclude them from the sprinter today. Must be yard gar Friday.
The next offering will be awesome.  No, the next.
Still have the CI daily deal window open as a fall back if I just have to buy something.  Out of MoW PA's as well.
you could spend a fortune for these fuente sticks over at JR https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_content=150710sa-03-60-001_fuente_special&utm_campaign=BBB5&trk_msg=E1MOAFO9C9QKHAMMD6KGTKJLFC&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0

« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2015, 12:18:25 PM »

The point is moot.  They seemed to have sold enough on the daily deal yesterday to exclude them from the sprinter today. Must be yard gar Friday.
The next offering will be awesome.  No, the next.
Still have the CI daily deal window open as a fall back if I just have to buy something.  Out of MoW PA's as well.
you could spend a fortune for these fuente sticks over at JR https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_content=150710sa-03-60-001_fuente_special&utm_campaign=BBB5&trk_msg=E1MOAFO9C9QKHAMMD6KGTKJLFC&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0
Howdy, Flip.  That would be a pass for me.

« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2015, 12:24:31 PM »

...Step right up, ladies and gents! How far will you let the little man run before swooping in for savings?  Be careful! You never know when someone else will snap up the deal and little fellow back to the starting line!  Hurry! Hurry! Step right up!  The more you play, the more you save!
Better than working though, right?
But of course!

« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2015, 12:25:00 PM »

Anyone notice what the Pudgies went for?