« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2015, 11:07:27 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2015, 11:07:40 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
TWSS.

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2015, 11:08:21 AM »

Guess I will get started on the mowing.  Later folks.
Enjoy.  Don't forget to pick a nice morning yardgar to go with that.

And, hey... Let us know how much gas you use.  ;)
Morning BS, Front yard done used 1/2 tank of gasoline.  Back yard tomorrow will use about 1/4 of a tank.  About another pint for the weed eater and blower.

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2015, 11:11:12 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Does anyone here get as much sex as they'd like? Morning, Raz.
Do masturbation and wet dreams  count toward the goal?

« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2015, 11:11:15 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2015, 11:14:28 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2015, 11:17:22 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Does anyone here get as much sex as they'd like? Morning, Raz.
Do masturbation and wet dreams  count toward the goal?
Not if you're already taking care of everything else around the house.  If you do everything around the house by yourself, including sex, then we're going to have to organize an intervention.

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2015, 11:21:16 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Less than I loose fuking around with you mofos, that's for fuking sure!

« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2015, 11:21:28 AM »

[...]

I am just the yard boy and pool boy but there is also a restriction in the agreement restraining her from any and all participation, suggestions, questions or supervising of those operations.

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Less than I loose fuking around with you mofos, that's for fuking sure!

« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2015, 11:31:49 AM »

Morning Steve and Sam.

Hey, Dave. Another low key afternoon in NJ for you today?
Yes indeed sir, beautiful day after the storms, 80's, low humidity.
Gonna head down to Athens to see the boy and his new babies on Thursday.

« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2015, 11:33:01 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...

« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2015, 11:36:10 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....

« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2015, 11:36:20 AM »

Morning Steve and Sam.

Hey, Dave. Another low key afternoon in NJ for you today?
Yes indeed sir, beautiful day after the storms, 80's, low humidity.
Gonna head down to Athens to see the boy and his new babies on Thursday.
Enjoy, grandpa!

« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2015, 11:36:51 AM »

while it barely still is, here on the East coast, Good morning boys.