« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2015, 10:18:27 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Does anyone here get as much sex as they'd like? Morning, Raz.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2015, 10:18:58 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

Whattaya mean? He already said he has to do all the work... sheesh.  ;)

Morning, Bret
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2015, 10:20:28 AM »

Morning Steve and Sam.

Hey, Dave. Another low key afternoon in NJ for you today?

« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2015, 10:24:06 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.
Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
That's your story and you're sticking to it?
Oh, absolutely. Also the reason I have no problems leaving for CF every year. Since I basically take care of the house by myself, she doesn't really have any room to tell me I can't go.  8)
+1 except my wife does have the audacity to nag.

« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Does anyone here get as much sex as they'd like? Morning, Raz.
Good point. Morning, Dave.

This space for rent.

« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2015, 10:25:42 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

Whattaya mean? He already said he has to do all the work... sheesh.  ;)

Morning, Bret
Yeah, but working his right bicep doesnt count.

This space for rent.

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2015, 10:31:33 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Does anyone here get as much sex as they'd like? Morning, Raz.
  • With the wife?  Yes, more than enough (3-4 times a year)
  • With self?  Sure.  I'm a generous lover.
  • With some strange?  No.  Never.  And that's no where near enough.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2015, 10:32:54 AM »

[...]

LMAO... morning, GenerousTony

« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2015, 10:33:34 AM »

[...]

Good morning, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2015, 10:34:50 AM »

[...]

I'm glad you corrected that. I thought you dropped one of those 50 cent science words I was gonna have to Google.

« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2015, 10:34:57 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.

« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2015, 10:44:38 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.

« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2015, 10:46:05 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.

« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2015, 10:50:43 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.

« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2015, 10:56:54 AM »

[...]

CNS