« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2015, 11:38:41 AM »

while it barely still is, here on the East coast, Good morning boys.
Morning Flip

« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2015, 11:39:56 AM »

Morning Steve and Sam.

Hey, Dave. Another low key afternoon in NJ for you today?
Yes indeed sir, beautiful day after the storms, 80's, low humidity.
Gonna head down to Athens to see the boy and his new babies on Thursday.
Nice, glad you can get down for a visit.

« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2015, 11:40:14 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Does anyone here get as much sex as they'd like? Morning, Raz.
Do masturbation and wet dreams  count toward the goal?
Not if you're already taking care of everything else around the house.  If you do everything around the house by yourself, including sex, then we're going to have to organize an intervention.
I am just the yard boy and pool boy but there is also a restriction in the agreement restraining her from any and all participation, suggestions, questions or supervising of those operations.
You left out cook.

« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2015, 11:42:15 AM »

[...]

I mostly cook for fun, Louisiana folks don't consider cooking a chore.

« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2015, 11:43:35 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
Better hit 2, never know if you'll see them there again afterwards.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2015, 11:43:50 AM »

while it barely still is, here on the East coast, Good morning boys.
Good morning Flip.

« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2015, 11:45:16 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2015, 11:49:12 AM »

Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
HOW IT WORKS
Cigar Sprint Sale is the newest feature of Cigar.com. The lastest and greatest way to buy cigars at a huge discount. Here is how it works.

Unlike other daily deal sites where the price remains the same, the deals are once and done and the action takes too long. Cigar Sprint Sale pricing goes down right before your eyes, the deals return multiple times daily, and the action never stops. The best part is, you are in the driver’s seat and you decide what you are willing to pay!
Every “Cigar Sprint Sale” item and pack size is listed in the title. The sale will begin at a set price and begin to fall right before your eyes. Once someone buys the item or the price falls too low, the Cigar Sprint Sale is over and it’s on to the next item. Don’t panic, there are hundreds of Cigar Sprint Sales throughout the course of a day and the item you’re looking for might just come back up. Be sure to win it this time!
You must be logged into to your Cigar.com account and activate it for Cigar Sprint Sale in order to participate. Once you click the “Buy Now” button the purchase is instant and you are agreeing your form of payment will be automatically charged.
Note: The display price is for one unit. If choosing “Buy 2” you will be charged the display price for each unit.

Shipping Terms:
For your convenience, all items purchased on Cigar Sprint Sale will be aggregated at 7am each business day and shipped free in one package. Orders placed between 7:00am – 11:59pm ET will ship the following business day.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2015, 11:49:14 AM »

Note: The display price is for one unit. If choosing “Buy 2” you will be charged the display price for each unit.   the disclaimer on "how it works"

« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2015, 11:50:04 AM »

[...]

Oh never mind.  I get it.

« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2015, 11:51:06 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
That would be asinine.

« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2015, 11:51:43 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
Now that would have been funny ;D

Note: The display price is for one unit. If choosing “Buy 2” you will be charged the display price for each unit.

« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2015, 11:51:45 AM »

[...]

Now you've made Mark nervous. Lol

« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2015, 11:52:04 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
That would be asinine.
Yes it would be.  I fucked up.  So sorry.

« Reply #149 on: July 10, 2015, 11:52:29 AM »

Has anyone ever seen the sprinter run backwards?  I swear I just saw it with the Cuban Honeys.  That was weird.
He did a hopscotch move with the Acid Opulence's which were just up.  Weird.
I'm spending way too much time watching this thing.
I wouldn't say I'm watching it, just eyeing the tab trying to catch the Blues. Elusive bastards today.
Should've bought them yesterday at the sis ya cheap bastidge!
No, man, I will prevail. I might even save $2.  YES! (fist pump)
You may prevail but how much revenue are you going to lose out on while you fuk around for 2 weeks saving $2 on 10 cigars?
Well, he could save $4 on 20...
Very good point, they do have the Buy 2 button.  Hmmm....
DON'T BUY 2 on Sprinter or you pay the starting price for both.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
That would be asinine.
IMHO, Sprinter is an entertaining Sham!