« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2015, 12:35:30 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
Plenty of room to "maneuver" .
The tent is probably the only thing he will not try to fuck
LMAO!

« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2015, 12:38:38 PM »

lunch break. turkey breast and tomatoe on rye.
JdN Red or Partagas Black after.

« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.

« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2015, 12:39:41 PM »

Happy pre-holiday, everyone. Guess it's pretty much Friday for most. Glad it's finally here at any rate.
Morning Steve

Hey there, Scott. Thought you were going to devour that sausage yesterday. haha

Any plans? You have a make up game for last Sunday yet?
Sausage is for the weekend at some point, game last night, tonight and tomorrow night - sheesh. It a lot of fun and it's good baseball but the schedule is demanding. Didn't make up the Sunday game, it was a tournament so it's officially over but we thought we'd try to play them anyway. One more official game to make up.

I asked the guy when I needed to cook the sausage, he said I have a week since they made it that morning. Damn that stuff smells good
Already got my summer sausage and pork roll bought for the weekend....that's the extent of my prep.
That's baby shit compared to what I have  ;D
That's just my contribution dickhead.  The Plumeri's always have enough food to feed an army.

« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2015, 12:40:30 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.

« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2015, 12:40:50 PM »

Walked outside to get some lunch and thousands (really  only 15) of protestors on the street, not quite sure what they are protesting but looks like they may be prostesting the recent floods.  Fuk'n Dumbasses but they got the media there.

« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2015, 12:41:35 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Stay Calm

« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2015, 12:42:58 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
Plenty of room to "maneuver" .
The tent is probably the only thing he will not try to fuck
i think the propane stove is pretty safe, too!
Not terribly safe...propane equipment often has nipples.

« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2015, 12:43:10 PM »

Spring Greens with smoked turkey salad for lunch at the desk today.

« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2015, 12:43:52 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
Plenty of room to "maneuver" .
The tent is probably the only thing he will not try to fuck
i think the propane stove is pretty safe, too!
Not terribly safe...propane equipment often has nipples.
Hope they got a Gym there for breast firming.

« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2015, 12:44:18 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.
What do you mean?  There is a 20 ct bundle of 60 RG Cuba Libre's up right now, get on over there!

« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2015, 12:47:23 PM »

[...]

Dickhead!?

« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2015, 12:49:17 PM »

[...]

Seriously, that doesn't sound right.  I'd say you're more of a cuntface.

« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.
What do you mean?  There is a 20 ct bundle of 60 RG Cuba Libre's up right now, get on over there!
That would be really cool if they ever had a decent cigar at a decent price.

« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2015, 12:51:49 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
Plenty of room to "maneuver" .
The tent is probably the only thing he will not try to fuck
i think the propane stove is pretty safe, too!
Not terribly safe...propane equipment often has nipples.
Nothing with nipples is ever safe.