« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2015, 11:49:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey, Bret. How was the late night bike ride home?
Amazing.  It's still twilight here at that time, traffic was light on the freeway, about 75 degrees.  Even the Interstate is pretty under those circumstances.  I rolled it up about 72 mph and just cruised.
Nice! Beats riding in rush hour or the commuter bus, no?
Beats both all to hell.
Indeed.  A lot to be said for late evening riding, especially during the hot months. Just have to avoid the high critter impact zones.

Good to note the guardrail breaks. They think that's the cross walk area.
You also have to watch out for the "Deer Crossing" signs cause they know that is where they are supposed to cross
Can't they just cross at the crosswalks like everyone else?

« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2015, 11:50:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey, Bret. How was the late night bike ride home?
Amazing.  It's still twilight here at that time, traffic was light on the freeway, about 75 degrees.  Even the Interstate is pretty under those circumstances.  I rolled it up about 72 mph and just cruised.
Nice! Beats riding in rush hour or the commuter bus, no?
Beats both all to hell.
Indeed.  A lot to be said for late evening riding, especially during the hot months. Just have to avoid the high critter impact zones.

Good to note the guardrail breaks. They think that's the cross walk area.
You also have to watch out for the "Deer Crossing" signs cause they know that is where they are supposed to cross
LOL!  Never understood those signs.  Isn't deer crossing wherever the fuck it feels like it?
they'd be better placing one sign as you enter any state. Beware, Animals May Cross I Front of You.

« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2015, 11:50:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey, Bret. How was the late night bike ride home?
Amazing.  It's still twilight here at that time, traffic was light on the freeway, about 75 degrees.  Even the Interstate is pretty under those circumstances.  I rolled it up about 72 mph and just cruised.
Nice! Beats riding in rush hour or the commuter bus, no?
Beats both all to hell.
Indeed.  A lot to be said for late evening riding, especially during the hot months. Just have to avoid the high critter impact zones.
Good to note the guardrail breaks. They think that's the cross walk area.
You also have to watch out for the "Deer Crossing" signs cause they know that is where they are supposed to cross
Yeah, on their way to the backyards where dumbasses put out food for them 'cause "they're so cute".
Oh, don't get me effin' started.

« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2015, 11:50:28 AM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Looks like a pretty good set-up to me.

« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2015, 11:51:46 AM »

Thursday Church Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—July 2, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Turkey and Provolone Wraps with Garden Salad and Sweet Potato Fries
• Chicken Fried Steak
• Green Chili Roasted Chicken Breast
• Vegetarian Entree: Stacked Eggplant

SIDES
• Green Bean, Carrot and Red Bell Pepper Saute
• Scalloped Potatoes

DESSERT CHOICES
• Chocolate Pecan Pie
• Carrot Cake
• Flan

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
Chicken Fried Steak, the sauté...and Flan if they're good at it.

« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2015, 11:52:32 AM »

Happy pre-holiday, everyone. Guess it's pretty much Friday for most. Glad it's finally here at any rate.
Morning Steve

Hey there, Scott. Thought you were going to devour that sausage yesterday. haha

Any plans? You have a make up game for last Sunday yet?
Sausage is for the weekend at some point, game last night, tonight and tomorrow night - sheesh. It a lot of fun and it's good baseball but the schedule is demanding. Didn't make up the Sunday game, it was a tournament so it's officially over but we thought we'd try to play them anyway. One more official game to make up.

I asked the guy when I needed to cook the sausage, he said I have a week since they made it that morning. Damn that stuff smells good
Already got my summer sausage and pork roll bought for the weekend....that's the extent of my prep.

« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2015, 11:52:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey, Bret. How was the late night bike ride home?
Amazing.  It's still twilight here at that time, traffic was light on the freeway, about 75 degrees.  Even the Interstate is pretty under those circumstances.  I rolled it up about 72 mph and just cruised.
Nice! Beats riding in rush hour or the commuter bus, no?
Beats both all to hell.
Indeed.  A lot to be said for late evening riding, especially during the hot months. Just have to avoid the high critter impact zones.

Good to note the guardrail breaks. They think that's the cross walk area.
You also have to watch out for the "Deer Crossing" signs cause they know that is where they are supposed to cross
LOL!  Never understood those signs.  Isn't deer crossing wherever the fuck it feels like it?
To some degree they tend to follow the same trails most of the time.
Way to shit on my point.
;D

« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2015, 11:53:49 AM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?

« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2015, 11:54:05 AM »

Looks like Famous Deception Cigar is omitting the FS from quite a few Mash items today.

...And a few have some inflated pricing as well. Those Cabaiguans, normally @ $30 are $47 a 5er  :o
Got to keep up with that pricing at the Sis.

« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2015, 11:55:02 AM »

[...]

Isn't your point on the top of your head?

« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2015, 11:55:37 AM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Looks like a pretty good set-up to me.
I think it needs its own time zone.

« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2015, 11:57:27 AM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Aren't you camping most every day?

« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2015, 11:57:58 AM »

[...]

Nope, that's pretty flat.

« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2015, 11:58:33 AM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Looks like a pretty good set-up to me.
Hope you like lots of nice white sand in your crack cause that and a few sea oats is all they got there.  But it is a really pretty place.

« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2015, 11:58:34 AM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
Biker deadbeats coming too?