« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2015, 11:59:36 AM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
You should not have asked that!

« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2015, 12:00:21 PM »

Thursday Church Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—July 2, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Turkey and Provolone Wraps with Garden Salad and Sweet Potato Fries
• Chicken Fried Steak
• Green Chili Roasted Chicken Breast
• Vegetarian Entree: Stacked Eggplant

SIDES
• Green Bean, Carrot and Red Bell Pepper Saute
• Scalloped Potatoes

DESSERT CHOICES
• Chocolate Pecan Pie
• Carrot Cake
• Flan

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
I'm looking at sushi for lunch.  Nothing says 'Murica more than that!
Murican all the way with just a touch of Italian.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/2/2015
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2015, 12:02:15 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Looks like a pretty good set-up to me.
I think it needs its own time zone.

I guess the Coleman split level with the 2-car garage was sold out already.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/2/2015
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2015, 12:04:48 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Aren't you camping most every day?

Haha. Bastige.

« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2015, 12:11:50 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!

« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2015, 12:13:09 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
Biker deadbeats coming too?
no!

« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2015, 12:13:24 PM »

Happy pre-holiday, everyone. Guess it's pretty much Friday for most. Glad it's finally here at any rate.
Morning Steve

Hey there, Scott. Thought you were going to devour that sausage yesterday. haha

Any plans? You have a make up game for last Sunday yet?
Sausage is for the weekend at some point, game last night, tonight and tomorrow night - sheesh. It a lot of fun and it's good baseball but the schedule is demanding. Didn't make up the Sunday game, it was a tournament so it's officially over but we thought we'd try to play them anyway. One more official game to make up.

I asked the guy when I needed to cook the sausage, he said I have a week since they made it that morning. Damn that stuff smells good
Already got my summer sausage and pork roll bought for the weekend....that's the extent of my prep.
That's baby shit compared to what I have  ;D

« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2015, 12:14:16 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Aren't you camping most every day?
hmmmmm, yep.
😄

« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2015, 12:18:47 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
St Georges Island is beyond you and the Jeep's normal travel range and you are going to have a full load with a kitchen, dining room and bedroom furniture.

« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2015, 12:19:09 PM »

[...]

Nacho!!!!

« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »

Thursday Church Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—July 2, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Turkey and Provolone Wraps with Garden Salad and Sweet Potato Fries
• Chicken Fried Steak
• Green Chili Roasted Chicken Breast
• Vegetarian Entree: Stacked Eggplant

SIDES
• Green Bean, Carrot and Red Bell Pepper Saute
• Scalloped Potatoes

DESSERT CHOICES
• Chocolate Pecan Pie
• Carrot Cake
• Flan

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread
I'm looking at sushi for lunch.  Nothing says 'Murica more than that!
Commie.

« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2015, 12:22:20 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
Plenty of room to "maneuver" .

« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2015, 12:24:56 PM »

Happy pre-holiday, everyone. Guess it's pretty much Friday for most. Glad it's finally here at any rate.
Morning Steve

Hey there, Scott. Thought you were going to devour that sausage yesterday. haha

Any plans? You have a make up game for last Sunday yet?
Sausage is for the weekend at some point, game last night, tonight and tomorrow night - sheesh. It a lot of fun and it's good baseball but the schedule is demanding. Didn't make up the Sunday game, it was a tournament so it's officially over but we thought we'd try to play them anyway. One more official game to make up.

I asked the guy when I needed to cook the sausage, he said I have a week since they made it that morning. Damn that stuff smells good
Already got my summer sausage and pork roll bought for the weekend....that's the extent of my prep.
got to do some shopping, got the karaoke bar-b-que coming up.  Warden says, keep it simple hamburgers and hot dogs, then she gets upset, if I cook sauerkraut and  slice onions and tomatoes for the burgers, says things like, "do we really need relish?".  Meanwhile, she is making her 7 layer dip, cooking two pork shoulders for pernil, making black beans and rice, as well as macaroni & potato salad.  then in the same breath, you are going to make your fresh salsa, right(two hours of chopping, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos etc...). you are not allowed to kill then for the mental stress, but you can remind them they are getting older(do this at your own risk!).

« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2015, 12:25:08 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
Plenty of room to "maneuver" .
The tent is probably the only thing he will not try to fuck

« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2015, 12:27:58 PM »

this was fun (not). dry run for a week camping at St George's Island next month. PITA setting up alone.
Jayzus.  Just how many people are going camping with you?
just me and bikerlady. I want room to move during the week, kitcken/dining, bedroom, porch. fuck them little tents!
Plenty of room to "maneuver" .
The tent is probably the only thing he will not try to fuck
i think the propane stove is pretty safe, too!