« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2015, 01:28:49 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.
What do you mean?  There is a 20 ct bundle of 60 RG Cuba Libre's up right now, get on over there!
That would be really cool if they ever had a decent cigar at a decent price.
20 ct box of Bueso Habano Torps went for $65.  A few of us would consider that decent on both counts.
You and Golf? :)
And Tony, too. People with taste, mostly.  8)
I never imagined I'd hear "Tony" and "Taste" in the same sentence.

« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2015, 01:29:28 PM »

$60 for 10 Kuba Deluxe Cigars now you people of taste should have been on that one.

« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2015, 01:29:56 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
I completely forgot about that site.
So uninteresting I never bother registering.
What's worse is it is now rotating back through the same dozen or so deals.  I may be easily entertained, but sheesh.

« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2015, 01:31:38 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.
What do you mean?  There is a 20 ct bundle of 60 RG Cuba Libre's up right now, get on over there!
That would be really cool if they ever had a decent cigar at a decent price.
20 ct box of Bueso Habano Torps went for $65.  A few of us would consider that decent on both counts.
You and Golf? :)
And Tony, too. People with BAD taste, mostly.  8)
I never imagined I'd hear "Tony" and "Taste" in the same sentence.

I fixed it now, Golf was in a hurry and left a word out.

« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2015, 01:33:24 PM »

okay, time to shower again, cigar, and shopping. later.

« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2015, 01:34:13 PM »

Happy pre-holiday, everyone. Guess it's pretty much Friday for most. Glad it's finally here at any rate.
Morning Steve

Hey there, Scott. Thought you were going to devour that sausage yesterday. haha

Any plans? You have a make up game for last Sunday yet?
Sausage is for the weekend at some point, game last night, tonight and tomorrow night - sheesh. It a lot of fun and it's good baseball but the schedule is demanding. Didn't make up the Sunday game, it was a tournament so it's officially over but we thought we'd try to play them anyway. One more official game to make up.

I asked the guy when I needed to cook the sausage, he said I have a week since they made it that morning. Damn that stuff smells good
Already got my summer sausage and pork roll bought for the weekend....that's the extent of my prep.
That's baby shit compared to what I have  ;D
That's just my contribution dickhead.  The Plumeri's always have enough food to feed an army.
Dickhead!?
Seriously, that doesn't sound right.  I'd say you're more of a cuntface.
LALTS...Cuntface!?
Must say I never heard that one before.
Happy to have added to the ways we can insult each other.
So with a dickhead and a cuntface, when we tell Fishy to GFY, he really can!

« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2015, 01:34:39 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.
What do you mean?  There is a 20 ct bundle of 60 RG Cuba Libre's up right now, get on over there!
That would be really cool if they ever had a decent cigar at a decent price.
20 ct box of Bueso Habano Torps went for $65.  A few of us would consider that decent on both counts.
You and Golf? :)
And me.

« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2015, 01:35:28 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.
What do you mean?  There is a 20 ct bundle of 60 RG Cuba Libre's up right now, get on over there!
That would be really cool if they ever had a decent cigar at a decent price.
20 ct box of Bueso Habano Torps went for $65.  A few of us would consider that decent on both counts.
You and Golf? :)
And Tony, too. People with taste, mostly.  8)
Late to the party again.

« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2015, 01:35:55 PM »

okay, time to shower again, cigar, and shopping. later.
Why bother, in the Florida summer, the minute you step outside after a shower, you're soaked again...

« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2015, 01:36:30 PM »

[...]

It is good that you are finishing up with California.

« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2015, 01:37:36 PM »

okay, time to shower again, cigar, and shopping. later.
Why bother, in the Florida summer, the minute you step outside after a shower, you're soaked again...
But he did not say "what" he was washing off. ???

« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2015, 01:38:40 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
I completely forgot about that site.
So uninteresting I never bother registering.
What's worse is it is now rotating back through the same dozen or so deals.  I may be easily entertained, but sheesh.
I just flipped back to look at the Sprint and watched an Ave Maria price not change and the little man ran off the page....WTF?

« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »

[...]

Ha!  Silver linings.

« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2015, 01:40:27 PM »

[...]

Yeah, he's shot

« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »

The sis updated the look of the sprinter.  Maybe something worthwhile will come along.  Essentially a jam at higher speed, but WTF.
Faster blow through of cigars you don't want anyway.
What do you mean?  There is a 20 ct bundle of 60 RG Cuba Libre's up right now, get on over there!
That would be really cool if they ever had a decent cigar at a decent price.
20 ct box of Bueso Habano Torps went for $65.  A few of us would consider that decent on both counts.
You and Golf? :)
And Tony, too. People with taste, mostly.  8)
I never imagined I'd hear "Tony" and "Taste" in the same sentence.
Still haven't, since those were 2 different sentences. ;)