Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2015, 04:44:02 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Sounds to me like he was correct but that is ok you are not a commie. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2015, 04:48:52 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Sounds to me like he was correct but that is ok you are not a commie. :)
I hate to break it to you, but back in 1974 I bought a brand new VW Bug for $2,224.00.  Ought oh..!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2015, 04:50:10 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
West of El Paso also makes one yankee.

Me, I'm yankee on both counts.  I live near the northernmost metropolis in the continental US, and farther north than most of the populace of Canada.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2015, 04:52:19 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Sounds to me like he was correct but that is ok you are not a commie. :)
I hate to break it to you, but back in 1974 I bought a brand new VW Bug for $2,224.00.  Ought oh..!
Did you put Kennedy '76 stickers on it?  If not, you're okay...just a little pink.  Not a full blown Commie.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2015, 04:55:09 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Sounds to me like he was correct but that is ok you are not a commie. :)
I hate to break it to you, but back in 1974 I bought a brand new VW Bug for $2,224.00.  Ought oh..!
That was in 74, different world then.  Hell I had long hair then, but drove a '70 Monte Carlo SS 454.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2015, 05:01:59 PM »

I accidental tossed some Arturo Fuente's 8-5-8's Maduros into my 20% off basket yesterday and they were not included in the sale... :(
Dooh!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2015, 05:02:39 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Sounds to me like he was correct but that is ok you are not a commie. :)
I hate to break it to you, but back in 1974 I bought a brand new VW Bug for $2,224.00.  Ought oh..!
Did you put Kennedy '76 stickers on it?  If not, you're okay...just a little pink.  Not a full blown Commie.
The car was bright yellow thou.  They couldn't get me the $1,999.00 lime green or bright orange Love Bug special as advertised.  I sent my wife up to buy it, but car dealers back then wouldn't deal with women.  She came home and said, "they wouldn't sell it to me...?"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Sounds to me like he was correct but that is ok you are not a commie. :)
I hate to break it to you, but back in 1974 I bought a brand new VW Bug for $2,224.00.  Ought oh..!
That was in 74, different world then.  Hell I had long hair then, but drove a '70 Monte Carlo SS 454.
I bet you wish you still had it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2015, 05:06:43 PM »

I accidental tossed some Arturo Fuente's 8-5-8's Maduros into my 20% off basket yesterday and they were not included in the sale... :(
Dooh!
See, you guys got me so wound up to buy cigars at 20% off, that I had no intentions of buying in the first place, that I screwed up.. ugh!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2015, 05:15:31 PM »

I accidental tossed some Arturo Fuente's 8-5-8's Maduros into my 20% off basket yesterday and they were not included in the sale... :(
Dooh!
See, you guys got me so wound up to buy cigars at 20% off, that I had no intentions of buying in the first place, that I screwed up.. ugh!
Yep, CB's fault.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2015, 05:15:44 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Years ago I used to have a friend from Corpus Christi and he always called me a Yankee.
Well are you?
According to him I was.  And Illinois is above the Mason Dixon Line.
Sounds to me like he was correct but that is ok you are not a commie. :)
I hate to break it to you, but back in 1974 I bought a brand new VW Bug for $2,224.00.  Ought oh..!
That was in 74, different world then.  Hell I had long hair then, but drove a '70 Monte Carlo SS 454.
I bet you wish you still had it.
Hair or the car?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2015, 05:18:21 PM »

You and the boys having a cigar together Dave?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2015, 05:22:55 PM »

You and the boys having a cigar together Dave?
I'm hoping to have one later after supper (tacos.)

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2015, 05:23:51 PM »

You and the boys having a cigar together Dave?
I'm hoping to have one later after supper (tacos.)
Tacos sound good

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2015, 05:31:33 PM »

Thinking about cigar #2, maybe an Intemperance BA
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12