Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2015, 01:05:52 PM »

Bikerlady sex killed it.
Stankonthehanglowinteruptus
Word.
I'm a little surprised Dean's Penis hasn't posted lately
Been far too tired, clearly.
I just hope he's been wearing his raincoat
You don't think he could use any new deadbeats, or maybe some new itching?
Just some possums, coons and 'dillo's riding in the deadbeat rescue wagon.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2015, 01:14:02 PM »

Bikerlady sex killed it.
Stankonthehanglowinteruptus
Word.
I'm a little surprised Dean's Penis hasn't posted lately
Been far too tired, clearly.
I just hope he's been wearing his raincoat
You don't think he could use any new deadbeats, or maybe some new itching?
Just some possums, coons and 'dillo's riding in the deadbeat rescue wagon.
'dillos? Freudian slip

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2015, 01:34:25 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2015, 01:35:32 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend
Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2015, 01:36:33 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend
Later, Scott.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2015, 01:39:40 PM »

Bikerlady sex killed it.
Stankonthehanglowinteruptus
Word.
I'm a little surprised Dean's Penis hasn't posted lately
Been far too tired, clearly.
I just hope he's been wearing his raincoat
You don't think he could use any new deadbeats, or maybe some new itching?
Just some possums, coons and 'dillo's riding in the deadbeat rescue wagon.
'dillos? Freudian slip
Them there armoreddildos.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »

Bikerlady sex killed it.
Stankonthehanglowinteruptus
Word.
I'm a little surprised Dean's Penis hasn't posted lately
Been far too tired, clearly.
Dean's been out dickin' around again.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2015, 01:43:52 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend
Later, Scott.
Is that allowed, for Scott to hazzuh before you?  Highly irregular.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2015, 01:45:05 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend
Later, Scott.
Is that allowed, for Scott to hazzuh before you?  Highly irregular.
Might have to report him to the admin team.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »

Alright boys, the liquor store beckons. Have a great weekend
Later, Scott.
Is that allowed, for Scott to hazzuh before you?  Highly irregular.
Might have to report him to the admin team.
Where's Tony when you need him?  And TWSS.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2015, 01:58:43 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2015, 02:13:27 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
The anchovy part anyway.  The commie part defies any rational explanation.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2015, 02:14:37 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2015, 02:15:12 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2015, 02:21:07 PM »

Yo DaveDave, what's the story behind "anchovy hatin' commie"?
TxDave once said that anyone who didn't like anchovies was a commie + I hate anchovies = tag line
Though, everyone outside of the TX border is a commie to him, so take that with a grain of salt.
Tru dat.